- 6

"Why would you tell them that?"

Gojo noticed her unhappy demeanor and caught her mood as well.

Y/n wasn't completely unhappy about the whole boyfriend thing. In fact, it made her heart swell. What she was unhappy about was the rumors she'll be receiving at school. Knowing rumors, they spread like wildfire.

Gojo looked the other way towards the window near her desk lamp, hiding the hurt in his expression.

"Sorry ... I didn't think it would make you this unhappy."

For once in her life the h/c-nette wasn't dense and noticed the tone in Gojo's voice. Was it because she hit her head?

"I'm not unhappy Gojo." she tried to ease the tension. "I'm just worried about school and at what people would be saying once I get back."

Satoru turned towards her, his gaze piercing her soul.

"So you don't mind then?"

"Don't mind what?"

Satoru crawled closer to her face making the h/c-nette blush helplessly.

"You don't mind me telling people we're together?"

Y/n was all sorts of flustered.

"I-...I don't know it's just- I don't- we haven't even-"

Gojo laughed heartily.

"I'm teasing you Bunny. I know it's too early to actually be your boyfriend."

Y/n let out a sigh of relief, but the sigh of relief turned into a gasp when Gojo suddenly grasped her face with his hands quickly but in a gentle manner, making her look in his ocean blue eyes. Their faces an inch away from each other's lips.

"But do know I plan to be someday."

Days flew by as the h/c-nette was getting ready for school. Good lord did it take Gojo a lot of convincing just to let her go back to school in general.

The snowball stayed and took care of her almost all day, everyday. He would often leave occasionally at random times because of his "Bug Exterminator" occupation, but at this point, Y/n was doubtful about her assumptions on what his job really was. After all, her perspective of the world became wider when she encountered something inhumane.

She never had the chance to ask Gojo what really happened that day. It's almost as if she'd forgotten about it because of the way Gojo treated her and took care of her. It's been awhile since she received such hospitality ever since her mother died, leaving her all alone. Neither of the two brought up the incident which Gojo was thankful for.

He wasn't ready to dump the truth of the world to her and neither was she ready to face it. They both simply enjoyed each other's presence as if everything was normal.

"Are you sure about this?"

Y/n gasped in shock and quickly sighed in relief when she recognized the snowball's sudden question.

She continued to pack her school things in her mini navy-blue handbag, not turning around towards the speaker.

"You're acting like I'm going off into the military." she chuckled softly.

She heard the snowball sigh.

As she was done packing her things, she dusted off her black school uniform skirt and finally decided to turn around.

Her eyes laid on the young Satoru with an unusual outfit. Oftentimes, he would wear something casual when he'd come see her similar to dark clothing and turtlenecks along with dark circular shades.