Content

Hey Assalamu alaikum dear readers.
Second update of the day.

Here is the content list of the stories that I will be writing in this book.

...........................................

Don't just plan to write ____Write. It is only by writing, not dreaming about it, that we develop our own style.
~ P. D. James

..........................................

1~ ||Taqdeer - Destiny⚡|| (✔️)

This story is about Amira who gets the biggest shock and her life takes an unpredictable turn on the day of her wedding.

2~ || Ruhaniyat - Soulfulness 💖|| (✔️)

This story is about Ayman and her friends and their soulful nature. Ayman is the most cheerful person in the group but is she really the same person when she is all alone? What is she hiding behind that alluring smile of hers?. It has lots of twists and turns just like the first story.

3~ || Justajoo - Longing 🤗 || (✔️)

Faikha and Niyamath (the twins) were born in a well known family. They were the apple of their parent's eyes. But what happens when both their parents die in an accident that took place in their house, leaving them all alone. How will they survive the actual cruel world. How will the twins survive being separated from each other?

4~ || Aashna - Companion 💞||

Haaniyah was an average girl. She was independent in life. As time passes her parents start to worry about her. She belongs to a lower middle class family and wants to focus on her job and help her father financially. The society starts taunting her.

5~ || Sayonee - Soul mate🧕🤵 ||

A story about two people who had an arranged marriage, but they never saw each others face before marriage.

6~ || Afreen - Alluring 🤩||
A cousin love story about Rehan and Inayah.

And many more in shaa Allah. Let me know which one you want to read next. All of them are going to be short stories.

I'm personally excited for Ruhaniyat and I've already finished writing half of the story🙈

The description is not up to the mark but I really hope that you will like the story.

Author's note:

First of all I'm writing it just for my own satisfaction but I'm really grateful to each and every reader for reading and liking the story. It really means a lot to me.

Secondly please do not try copying it. I know I'm new to this but I really put in a lot of hard work to write the stories. Remember one thing Aeyn Allah (Allah is watching). Copying someone's work is like stealing and it is haram. So please don't do it.

Jazakallahu khair

~Zoe