THE END

Assalamu alaikum everyone.

As you can guess it from the title of this chapter, this is the end of my book "Hues of Love". This book has been a roller coaster ride to me and I enjoyed every turn I faced with it.

Just like everything has to come to an end, I want to finish this book now by marking it as a completed story. I'm doing this with great difficulty.

I really loved writing this book and enjoyed reading each and every comment. I'm truly blessed to have such great readers, who've supported me in each and every chapter.

But in shaa Allah this is not the end of it. I will keep the book here on wattpad.

Actually I had decided to remove this story and the other stories of mine from wattpad but I think I cannot do injustice to my readers.

I will keep this book here on wattpad and I really hope that this book has helped you, motivated you or entertained you in some point of life. This was my first book and all the stories in this book will forever remain close to my heart.

I couldn't complete this book with the few of my friends who've always stayed by my side. You know who you all are.

I also appreciate the sincere comments I received at the end of each chapter from those few people who didn't forget to put a smile on my face.

I truly appreciate the silent readers as well. Without you the book wouldn't reach 80k views. And it means a lot to me.

I'm really sorry if I've hurt your feelings in anyway and I request you to forgive me.

As I had mentioned before, I will be going on a 6 months break. The other books will be on hold. I'll surely come back with new stories and also complete the other stories. It's just that I need a little tike fit my mental health. Keep smiling and always remember me in your precious Duas. And I pray all your genuine wishes come true.

Stay blessed.
Stay happy.

Book completed on: 4th Jan, 2022.

~Huda_Fatima.