||😍Shiddat - intensity 1😍||

Just a promise between us,
To never give up on one another no matter what.

______________________

"Promise me fatima you will never get yourself involved with boyfriend and have a love marriage. I do not want you to spoil your life, just like your sister did. You will definitely see my dead body if I get to know of any such thing"

Typical desi mom's dialogue.

But this one sentence was a heartbreak to Fatima. Though she did not get involved in having boy friends and all but she had a crush on her mom's friends son, who was also their neighbour. She didn't know when that mere crush turned into love. It was even more hard for her when he also shared the same feelings towards her.

They had been childhood friends and he was her first best friend. Though with time they had shifted a little far but they knew they had a special bond between them.

Nobody apart from Fatima's friend Sana knew about her crush. Not even her elder sister.

Her elder sister had a love marriage. Both of them were not close like the other girl siblings. Her sister would always ignore her saying she was busy. She had fallen in love with a guy and after a year of convincing, she got married to that guy. But he wasn't stable and both of them had faced a lot of financial problems.

Her mother in law and her 5 sisters-in-law had made her life a living hell. He had too much on his platter and couldn't afford to take his wife away from the torture of his family. She had faced a lot of problems and would always be hypertensive and in depression. She even got a lot of health issues.

Her mother would always feel sad for the elder daughter as she had spoilt her life from her own hands. After 3 years of marriage, her sister regretted going against the family and getting married to her lover. Her mother had chosen another person for marriage and he was very much stable and self-employed and living his best life and she always wanted to get her elder daughter married to her but faith had its own game.

This was the reason her mom wanted Fatima to have a good and healthy relationship without being burdened with situations in life.

✿*:・゚゚・:*✿

"Sana today is the get together at home and his family is invited. I do not know how will I ever face him after breaking his heart. I told him I cannot get married to him and it would be very difficult to please mom. It's almost two months since I saw him after that incident. I do not want to hurt my mom Sana" she met her friend in college and explained the situation to her friend and started crying hysterically.

She knew she couldn't control her feelings and had fallen miserably at it. Her heart was not in control, how much ever her mind had scolded it.

"Fatima he is your neighbour and obviously he will be invited. just talk to your mom and I know she will understand. Remember when you told, that she had liked him since both of you grew up together?"

"Yeah. She liked him since he was a kid and our neighbour but that doesn't mean she will give away her daughter to get married to him"

"Why do you have such negative thinking? I've known aunty and she doesn't look like that. It's all in your hands to convince her Fatima. What if she agrees?" her friend asked her quizzically.

"No Sana you don't understand. She will never agree to it. Not after what aapi did"

She was breaking from inside but she would be more broken if anything happens to her mother. She couldn't risk it.