6 🤗

A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried,
Neither would a million tears, I know because I cried.

__________________________________

Early update for all those who were planning to kill me. Hehe I'm sorry for the last chapter guys. But it's reality and we need to face it.

*passes you tissue papers and takes away all your weapons like swords, guns and knives*
....................................

4 years later.

It was a new day with new beginnings and new blessings. She would be facing new opportunities today with the right mind and she wanted to remain positive.

It's amazing how life can change when you aren't even ready for it.

Faikha dressed herself in a neatly ironed salwar suit and drapped her hijab properly. She wore a watch on her left wrist. She took out her wallet from the side table and kept it inside her purse.

"You can't be late for the first day of your internship Faikha" Niyamath yelled from the living room.

She checked her purse. She checked if she had all the necessary documents, her ID card, passport size photographs and admission letter.

"I'm coming Niyamath. Just had to arrange some things in my bag," she said entering the living room.

"Ab Chalo I'm getting late. What are you waiting for?" she turns to look at him who was watching her with scrutinizing gaze.

"Breakfast?"

"I'll have something in the hospital canteen. I'm getting late Chalo naa yaar" she huffed. It was her first day of internship in a hospital. She had completed her studies in the past 4 years.

She sat beside him in his car and was waiting for him to start driving. She looked at him and saw him sitting leisurely in his seat.

"Niyamath Mai phele he tension me hoon. Jaldi Chalo na yaar. I don't want to be late on my first day of internship" she cried like a child.

"I'll drive if you promise me you will eat this" he forwarded a box of sandwiches and a small tetra pack of juice. She smashed her head with her hand and took the box from him while glaring at him and huffing. He had a victorious smirk on his face.

Once he saw her opening the box and eating, he started driving.

"Do you still miss him?" he asked without looking at her.

"No" she replies instantly.

"I didn't mention anyone's name Faikha"

"I was talking about Sajid" he rolled his eyes at her, he knew she was lying.

"Well, I wasn't. I can't see you all broken Faikha. Just let it go. Why are you giving so much importance to that guy? " he asked.

"Because he was the one who helped us get out of Khala's wrath. If he wouldn't have been there that day, I would have been married to Hamid secretly. Anyways I do not want to talk about it now"

She had left a part of herself behind. Only time would tell what this new beginning would bring for her.
She was finally back with her family now and doing what she liked, away from all the trauma her life had caused.

They had shifted back to the mansion in which they lived before their parent's death.

But she couldn't forget the longing she had for a particular someone. She had missed her best friend. Life had once again played with her. A sense of longing for the particular blue eyes.