|| 😍Shiddat - intensity 2😍 ||

"Fatima I'm going in right now and talking to aunty. I can't see you crying like this every single time" Fatima pulled back Sana. She wiped her tears away and spoke.

"No you're not. I do not want any drama now. Ab chup chap Chalo Sana and forget that I just cried in front of you. Nothing happened"

Sana couldn't decipher how fatima was back to being normal. But she knew she had to help her friend in this and would take some action. They both saw sharafat going out of the house a little bit angry. Sana wanted to make her friend happy and bring back the smile on her face. So she did the only thing she was best at. She started being her dramatic self.

"Vaise ye sharafat na bilkul Apne naam ke jaise hai. Usme shar b hai aur aafat bhi" Sana started laughing at her joke.

"Kahan se dekhke bolti ho ur sab Kuch Tum Sana?" Fatima asked her.

"Vo na meri ek fav shayar hai wattpad pe. Uski shayari hai vo"

(This was taken from Henuviya_Sheikh shayari which she posted on her mb I guess and I couldn't forget it seeing that name)

They went inside and Fatima's mother met them halfway in the hall. "Fatima I want you to talk to my friend and look after her" her mother told her

"Which friend Mumma?"

"the one who you just met a few minutes ago" her mother answered. She saw Sana and told her she will be back in few minutes.

"Kainaat aunty kon hai vo? aapke new friend hai kya?" Sana asked Fatima's mother.

"Nai beta she's my childhood friend. She wants to marry our Fatima to her son and I liked him. He's a very good guy and will be a perfect match for our Fatima." Sana was shell shocked. She did not expect this at all.

"Beta please enjoy yourself. I'll see you in a while" Saying this Fatima's mother Kainaat excused herself. How could she enjoy versed after listening to the most dreadful news.

"Ab toh mujhe he kuch karna hoga" Sana wondered out loud.

"Kya karna hoga?" Ahmed had heard her and asked her immediately. He knew something or the other cooks in her mind.

"Sharafat Aur Fatima ka Kuch toh karna hoga. They both like each other and are simply suffering"

"You think fatima likes him? She's been ignoring and rejecting him all the time. I don't think she likes him"

"She likes him and I know it! And don't talk about my friend like that" she glared at him.

"How do you know? How can you be so sure about it?"

"Because she has mentioned it to me and I'm her friend. And she rejected him because she did not want to hurt aunty"

Now Ahmed understood the whole situation and agreed to help their friends.

"Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko shiddat se chaho ... to poori kainath use tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai" Sana stated.

"Sana stop being filmy and tell me what should we do?" Ahmed knew his fiancee was a lil dramatic.

"Ahmed I think it's time we help out our friends. You will be talking to Shehnaaz aunty and I will be talking to Kainaat aunty. Only they can help us. Hum log Kal Baath karengay Ab nahi" she asked her fiance for help. She knew he was the only person who would help her right now. He was the only one who knew the problem.