8 🤗

It hurts to know that you
Will never look at me the way I look at you

__________________________________

*Early update. You can thank my teachers coz I didn't have online classes today*

"Assalamu alaikum Faikha"

"Walaikum assalam. Sab theek toh hai na? Iss waqt Kyun call kiya?" she asked Nadir who was on the line.

"Haan everything is alright. Ammi wants to talk to you" he sounded a bit different.

"Yeah go ahead and hand over the phone to aunty" she heard shuffling sounds and greeted his mom.

"Assalamu alaikum Aunty. I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you properly in the hospital"

"Walaikum assalam beta. It's alright beta. I just needed to talk to you and Niyamath about something"

"Je aunty bolein"

And what she heard next shocked her and sent a chill down her spine.

"Can I come over tomorrow and talk to your brother and Maamu? I hope you don't mind but I want to talk to them about an alliance. I want you to marry my son."

She was speechless. She didn't know what to say. She gathered herself and spoke "Je aunty. I'll inform Maamu about it" saying this she hung up.

Could sahil have got his memory back?

Did he want to marry her?

Niyamath was getting bored and he didn't like certain some one's company. So he decided to go check on Faikha.

"I'll be back in a while" he informed Sajid.

He saw Faikha standing where they had left her a few moments ago and she looked completely zoned out.

He walked towards her and snapped his fingers in front of her eyes.

"What's wrong? Why do you look like you saw a ghost?" she came out of her daze.

"Nadir's mom just called me and asked if she could come over tomorrow and she wants to talk to maamu jaan and you about an alliance for me for her son"

"Wait! What? Do you think sahil got back his memory?"

"I don't know Nemo. She didn't tell me anything about it" she looked down at her feet.

"Okay for now let's just go and have an ice cream and leave it in Allah's hands" he said pulling her with him to the ice cream parlour and ordering her favorite chocochip cookie ice cream.

She did not have the mood to eat but she couldn't refuse her brother and more over it was ice cream and she couldn't say no to ice cream. So she just sat there enjoying her cup of ice cream.

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚

The next day she had a day off as it was Sunday. She woke up lazily in the afternoon but as soon as she did, she had all kind of thoughts running in her head.

She went downstairs and noticed her maamu and Niyamath talking. But as soon as she entered they stopped.

"Assalamu alaikum Maamu" she bowed her head in front of him and he placed his hand on her head as a sign of blessing her. He returned her greeting.

She remembered her baba doing this to her every single day.

She had her breakfast and went to her room to get ready. Sahil's family would arrive anytime.