epilogue 🌙️

"You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending"
~ C. S. Lewis

_________________________________

Epilogue of Junaid and Bushra's story. Also consider it as a bonus chapter for Ruhaniyat. This is the longest chapter I've written till date. Enjoyyyyy.
_________________________________

"JUNAID!! Come on get up. We're getting late" bushra went and tried to snatch the blanket away but he held her hand and pulled her towards him. she stumbled on top of his naked chest.

"You know what is the most romantic thing for me?" he asked her slowly and sensuously while he twirls her hair on his index finger and kissed her on the sweet spot just below her earlobe.

"Hug? Kiss?" she asked him.

"No" he clearly denied.

"Then?" she thought what else could be more romantic than that.

"It's when I catch you staring at me and you start looking else where" she blushed at that. He had caught her staring many times. She liked watching him. She noticed little things about him. Like the way his eyes would sparkle when he would smile. Or when he was in tension there would be wrinkles on his forehead. Or when he would be angry, he would clench his jaws.

"Oh really? Now stop with your romance and get up already. We're really getting late. Ayman and bhai also will be leaving in sometime. Everyone would have reached already Junaid! I do not want to get embarrassed like last time for getting late. You don't know the way they tease me for being late" she made a cute pout.

"Haan so what's the problem in this? They know we are married and we need time for ourselves as well. It was the same when they were newly married"

"exactly! When they were newly married and we've been married for almost 4 years now. So you better get up and get ready and come down in 5 mins" saying this she got out from his grip and went to get ready herself.

All friends had decided to meet up in a farm house for the weekend stay. They wanted the kids to enjoy themselves like how they enjoyed their childhood and friendship.

Their was a knock on the door and Bushra opened it to find two cute pair of girls standing. She bent down to their level and kissed their cheeks and received wet kisses on her cheeks. Bushra whispered something in their ears and they giggled and got on bed and started tickling junaid.

"Chote abbu get up we go bye-bye" Adara told in her sweet voice.

"Chote abbu come on get up, Ziyan and everyone are waiting for us. We cant be late" Amara whined complaining to her Chachu.

Amara and Adara were Nihaal and Ayman's kids. Amara had turned 5 years and Adara had turned 3 years.

"Okay I'm up. I'm up. Stop tickling me" he raised his hands and got up from bed. Bushra was overwhelmed seeing the scene in front of her eyes. He pulled them closer to himself and started tickling them. The sounds of giggles melted her heart. She was happy to witness this pure bliss feeling. But she felt sad for herself.

After getting their dose of daily tickles, the kids escaped from the hold of their Chachu after biting him on his hand and leaving imprints that resembled a watch like round circle on both his hands. They went out of the room leaving behind a teary eyed bushra.

Junaid immediately got up from bed and stood by her. He knew the look on her face. Just by looking at her face he knew what was running on her mind and he truly felt helpless. But he had to be by her side no matter what.