9 🤗

*Last chapter*

Not edited. Plz point out if you find any mistakes🥺
-----------------------------

ONE DAY
All that you wished for will be given at the most beautiful and perfect time of Allah,
By the time have sabr....

_____________________________

Sahil had been discharged from the hospital after 2 days. Faikha had asked Sameer to handle his case and she had avoided any contact with Sahil and Nadir. He went back home but he was feeling restless. He felt like a part of him was missing.

Sahil was bored of resting in his room the whole day, so he decided to go to the terrace and relax a little bit and enjoy the sunset.

He was going to the terrace and Nadir saw him.

"Bhai kya hua? You need anything?"

"Nahi nadir. I was just bored in my room, so I thought of going to the terrace for some time"

"Acha bhai. Chalo even I'll come with you"

They sat lazily on the terrace mat witnessing the sun which was melting into its dreams, they could hear the sounds of horns, the hustle-bustle of people and also the low strings of guitar played in some corner. The area was all crowded and everyone was living their own stories. Each one had a different story from the other. Some had a happy one and others had a complicated one but they held the happy face for the world.

"So are you ready for the wedding?" Sahil asked him suddenly.

"I'm ready bhai but I think Faikha isn't"

"Why? what happened? Did you talk to her?" Sahil asked with a quirked eyebrow.

"Nai bhai I didn't talk to her. I couldn't get time to talk to her. She is busy with her internship and shopping" he looked down.

"Is everything alright Nadir? You know you can share anything and everything with me right?" Sahil grew concerned for his brother.

"Bhai I think Faikha is not happy with the wedding. Mujhe aise lag raha hai jaise ki main kisi aur ka Pyar cheen raha hoon"

"Kisi Aur ka Pyar? What do you mean?" Sahil was confused. He couldn't understand what his brother was trying to tell him.

"Kuch nai. You won't understand it. Khair leave it. Chalo let's go down. I think Ammi is calling us down. It's almost maghrib" saying this he got up and left. Leaving sahil even more confused.

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚

The next day Sahil was sitting in his office. He had a terrible headache. He still couldn't forget the little talk he had with his brother yesterday. He couldn't sleep all night.

And he was again having some weird flashbacks. He could hear an angelic voice. He knew he had heard it recently but couldn't point out to whom did it belong to.

He heard a knock on his door and asked the person to enter. It was his secretary.

"Sir these are some old files. These files will be shifted to the storeroom. Could you please check if any file is important among these and is required as of now?"

"Okay, I will check it in a while. Please get me a disprin. I have a terrible headache"

The secretary nodded and left his office. He closed his eyes for a moment.

Ya Allah, please help me find that girl.

He saw the files and he groaned. Firstly he had a terrible headache and now he had to check on the important files.