Deku's Killing Joke AU Part 2

We see a decrepit bar which resembles the bar of the League of Villains, we see Shigaraki and Dabi, Shigaraki, Dabi and Deku were both wearing coats and fedoras, really selling the 30s, 40s crime vibe eating Lobsters

Mina: "Wait, isn't that The League of Villains?"

Mei: "No, but, in this universe, the bar of the League of Villains bar is just a normal  bar-restaurant"

Sero: "Hey, Deku's with Shigaraki and Dabi, he seems to not have his weird scar things on him"

Shoto looked at Dabi with a strange sense of familiarity

Deku: "Y'see, I-I have a reason, a good one, I have to prove myself, as a husband and as a father, I mean this isn't the thing I'd usually agree to if it wasn't for an important reason"

Ochaco: "It's kinda sad to see our Deku turn to villainy to feed his son"

Momo: "Whaddya mean 'our deku'? He's right here, that's from a different universe, but yeah, it's quite sad"

Dabi: "Of course"

Deku: "Did I tell you I used to work as a lab assistant? Of course I did right?" Deku said nervously

Mina: "Deku's still a little nervous cinnamon roll here"

The two villains ate their shrimps away

Kaminari: "Damn, I want some shrimp"

Deku: "It was a good job, real good job, but, y'see, my heart wasn't in it, so I quit, to be a comedian, to make people laugh, cause when they laugh, they're happy, thing is heh it didn't work out, so now I'm not happy, so that's why I'm here, for one big score!"

Kirishima: "What's a score?"

Sero: "I played GTA V, 'score' probably means something like a robbery"

Shigaraki: "Hey, can you try to keep it cool"

Deku: "Sorry, I usually don't drink at lunch time, your not lying when you say we'll get away with this will you? And no one would know I was involved"

Aizawa: "Problem child, you drink?"

Lida started doing his karate-chop hand motions talking about how drinking could lead to early death

Hatsume: "Don't worry, Deku's older here"

Shigaraki: "Don't worry friend, well take care of ya"

Dabi: "We'll be needing your help, getting through that chemical plant where you worked to the playing card company next door"

Ojiro: "Wait, who'd build a playing card company next to a chemical plant?"

Dabi (continuing): "We really appreciate your expertise"

Shiggy: "So like, to absolutely guarantee, nobody connects you with the robbery..."

Shigaraki places a bag on the table of the bar-restaurant

Shigaraki: "You'll be wearing this"

(Panel from page 22 of The Killing Joke Deluxe (New Edition) comic)

Deku: "Wearing?" he asked nervously

Shoto: "I'm with him here, who'd wear... That?"

Present Mic: "How'd he see, he'd be blind?"

Deku(continuing): "But there are no eye-slits, how am I supposed to see?"

Mic: "Just the exact same question I asked"

Shigaraki: "There's these lenses of two-way mirror glass in it. Pretty smart stuff, right?"

(panel from page 7 of Detective Comics issue 168)

Mic: "So that awnsers my question"

Aizawa: "Seems like a good costume idea for an underground hero"

All Might: "I have to admit, that mask is pretty genius" Yagi thought to himself

Deku: "I, I dunno. That mask... isn't it the one that Red Hood guy wore who raided that ice company last month?"

Sero: "I guess there are multiple people wearing it"

Momo: "Multiple hmm? Well, it seems that they'd probably double cross the person wearing the hood"

All Might: "And that is why you shall never trust villains!"

The class: "YES TEACHER"

Shiggy: "Wisen up, smart guy, there ain't no Red Hood, there's just a bunch guys like you anna mask"

Dabi: "Right! It doesn't matter who's under the hood. We just sort of let the most valued member of the mob wear it for uh, additional anonymity"

Shiggy: "Sure! The most valued member of the crew. That's you, man"

All Might felt sick seeing his successor being persuaded into committing a robbery

Some man in the background puked making a weird hhech sound

It almost made All Might hhech out blood

(A/N: I added that unimportant detail from the comic for fun lol)

Deku: "Ahhh, look, really I don't know, that chemical plant's so grim and ugly, that's partly the reason why I quit"

Ochaco: "Understandable"

Shigaraki: "But you said there's minimal security plan"

Kaminari: "Minimal? Shouldn't something like a chemical plant have more security?"

Sero: "I dunno about you, but this seems like a plot device"

Dabi: "Listen, do you wanna raise your kid in poverty?"

Deku: "No, no; of course not. You're right"

Mirio (yes, mirio is still here): "Villains are never right!"

Deku(continuing): "I mean, it's just this once, right? Then I could switch to a proper neighbourhood and start a proper life"

Shigaraki: "Now, that's the attitude! So... Next Friday night, at eleven?"

Deku: "Sure. Sure, why not ha ha, and starting from Saturday morning, I'll be rich, nothing'll ever be the same..."

Tenya: "No, Deku"

Momo: "Well, to be fair, it was either robbing a chemical plant or raising your family in poverty"

Ochaco: "Would the score be successful tho?" Asked Ochaco with concern

Mei: "Who knows? I certainly do, but why don't we go back to the Hamilton world?"

"YES" Errupted the crowd

Hatsume: "Alright, were gonna play the NEXT Hamilton World, this time it's a song titled 'Aaron Burr, Sir' get ready, 'cuz the song's hella catchy"