CIA Izuku

In my opinion, this parody joke video is more lyrically complex than the original, anyway, without further ado, lessgo

========

-CIA Izuku-

"The CIA?" asked Denki. "It's stands for The Central Intelligence Agency." Momo explained. "It's primary purpose is to collect, analyze, evaluate, and disseminate foreign intelligence, and to carry out covert operations." Nezu explained.

"That's awesome, so is Deku going to do some cool spy stuff here?!" Kirishima asked with excitement. "Yeah, I can't wait to see!" Sero was also excited to see this particular universe that Mikumo was about to show. "I don't think I could probably be able to handle all this stuff." Inko said. "Don't worry Ms. Midoriya, it's not much, but this'll do." Mikumo snapped his fingers and Inko's seat was facing the other direction, away from the screen.

"I moved out to Langley recently with a plain and simple dream." Izuku sang with his briefcase zooming out from a picture of Langley, Virginia.

"I've been to Langley before plenty of times" All Might smiled. "This song sounds familiar." Jiro said, trying to recall the original song. "Yes, Jiro, it's a parody song." Mikumo explained. "Oh."

"I wanna infiltrate some third-world place" Izuku sang closing his briefcase.

"Third-world? There are three worlds?" Denki asked. "You idiot, a third-world country is a country that's very poor." Sero said. "Oh, OK"

"And topple their regime. Those Men in Black with their matching suit-cases, where everything's on a need-to-know basis, agent's got that swagger, everyone's so cloak and dagger!" He sang as he looked around the CIA Building's room. "I'm feeling nervous but I'm kinda really wishin' for an undercover mission..." he said as his long hair was cut off.

"Damn, I thought it was physically impossible to cut my hair!" Izuku said. At this little remark that Izuku made, Kaminari said "What if that's your secret quirk?"

"...that's when the red alert came on the radio" he sang as the red alert came on the radio.

"And a Jay-Z song was on~" Jiro sang, knowing little about the changed lyrics, but who cares, the songs catchy as heck!

"And I put my earpiece on" he said as he enthusiastically placed his earpiece and prepared to get his sunglasses.

"Oh my God! HE LOOKS SO HOT!" Mina exclaimed in joy, with Midnight licking her lips. "He does look pretty cool, kero!"

"How dare that fucker look cooler than me!" the egotistical bastard Katsuki said. Inko was compelled to see.

"Had my dark sunglasses on" he said as he put on his sunglasses on. "And I had my weapon drawn" he sang as he ran out the building with the other members all serious like.

"Then I get my haaands-"

"UP, WHILE PLAYING MY SONG THE BUTTERFLIES FLY AWAY!" Jiro sang, realising why it sounded so familiar, forgetting that this was a parody song

"-cuffs, my cyanide pills, my classified dossier"

Jiro was dumbfounded, she totally  forgot that this song was actually a parody.