Memes, Fanart and Stuff

"I'm gonna piss real quick." Mikumo said, he stood up and walked to the bathroom, even though he's a demi-god of a pocket dimension, he still needs to pee.

Mineta, the fucker that he is, wanted to find a certain specific AU. There was a conviniently placed mouse and keyboard and a small screen to find AUs which would project to the large screen. The conviniently placed Control Panel was for Mikumo to filter universes from the weird non-sense universes like that one asdfmovie universe to normal ones.

There was a folder of files that read "Bnha fandom" on the mini-computer screen. Mineta was stupid, but not that stupid as he quickly deduced that there might be rule 34 of him in it.

He clicked it but, there were two sub-folders one folder was entitled "bnha hentai" and the other was entitled "bnha memes" as Mineta, in a huge stroke of horniness was blinded by the Horny Side of The Force as he accidentally clicked on the "bnha memes" folder as an accident. The Horny Side of The Force is a pathway to accidents some consider to be... overly-convinient to the plot.

The screen lit up.

"That's weird, I thought that emo-fucker was still taking a shit." Katsuki said. "Bakugou, it is wrong to jump to conclusions! He's probably not defecating, and using swear words is offensive!" Tenya said.

"What? It's obvious he's taking a shit with how long he's taking."

"Who dare?" Mikumo asked, all the students turned to him. "So wait, you weren't the one who turned on the screen?" Tsuyu asked. "No."

"Why, then who?" Ochaco asked.

There was some text on the screen that said "bnha memes"

"Hold up, memes?" Kaminari asked rhetorically. "That's right." Mikumo said.

"MEMES!" the class exclaimed. "Wait, we're looking at memes? Is this from the universe where we're an anime?" Izuku asked. "Yes, my friend." Mikumo replied.

The boys, Izuku Midoriya, Eijirou Kirishima, Katsuki Bakugou and Shoto Todoroki close their eyes and try and successfully was able to communicate to each other with The Force as 0:51 of this video below here played, too bad it was interrupted by K...

The boys, Izuku Midoriya, Eijirou Kirishima, Katsuki Bakugou and Shoto Todoroki close their eyes and try and successfully was able to communicate to each other with The Force as 0:51 of this video below here played, too bad it was interrupted by Katsuki swearing constantly