Famous Last Words

This video randomly came into my mind, it's gonna be a bit short, but I hope that's okay and so, without further ado, lessgo

=========

-Famous Last Words-

"Is this gonna be sad?" Mina asked. "No, Izuku and Katsuki are comedians who make funny videos and upload to the Internet, they made a sketch called famous Last words"

"I bet this is gonna be funny." Kaminari hoped. "Hopefully, you won't be disappointed." Mikumo replied.

We see Katsuki with some rat poison from the bottom kitchen drawer. "It says rat poison, not human poison." he says.

"Katsuki, that logic is very dangerous for your health!" Tenya scolded. "Oh, wisen-up, Four-Eyes, it's obviously a comedy sketch!"

The class were chuckling a bit.

We see Izuku on a near empty street. "Hey, let's do that thing where you drive the car at me and I jump!"

"Izuku! Don't do dangerous things like that!" Ochaco was worried.

"Do it." Toga encouraged

Ahh yes, the duality of man, or in this case, woman

"Sure, I'll baby-sit your Chimpanzee." Katsuki agreed with monke noises in the background.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I BABY SIT SOME DAMN APE?!"

"mmm monke." Kaminari moaned

Ah, yes, the duality of woman, or in this case, man

"Why wouldn't you mix ammonia and bleach?" Izuku asked as he did so

The class laughed at this, Shoto laughed out air from his nose.

"Sharks don't attack people in T-Shirts." Katsuki said smugly as he put on a t-shirt.

"I don't understand that logic." Ochaco said. "I think it's because of horror movies usually having naked people eaten by sharks." Hagakure said.

"I figured out a way to make the tent hotter, we just connect the cars exhaust up to it!" Izuku said.

Some of th class chuckled while his friends were scolding his bad behaviour.

"HA, OF COURSE THAT DUMBASS WOULD THINK OF THAT!"

"We didn't have to wear helmets when I was a kid." Katsuki said on a pretty small bike for his size.

"Just because you didn't as a kid, doesn't mean you have to now!" Kirishima scolded.

"FUCK YOU, I'M AMAZING AT BIKES, I DON'T NEED A FUCKING HELMET!"

"We didn't have to wear seatbelts when I was a kid." Izuku smugly said without a seatbelt.

"You should observe safety, kero." Tsuyu said. "Yeah, I know, actually, I always wear my seatbelts."

"We didn't have to cook pork to a 160 degrees when I was a kid." Katsuki smugly said as he bit into he pork.

"How dumb are these heroes?" Shigaraki asked insultingly.