All A Dream

Inspired by Batman: The Last Knight on Earth comic, so, without further ado, lessgo

=================

-All a Dream-

"What could that title mean?" asked Denki. "Looks like I need to improve my student's situational awareness skills" thought Aizawa. "I really wanna tell you, but it'll be more fun to watch your reactions watching this without alot of information beforehand."

There was a news report on screen with a female reporter. "The day was today by The Symbol of Hope, Deku! From the hands of the last few survivors of The League of Villains!" she said with enthusiasm.

"I'm proud of you, Midoriya, my boy"

Izuku smiled brightly at the future. "What the hell happened to the league?" asked Shigaraki. "There aren't alot of you guys left, many have been sent to prison, died, commited suicide or some few simply left their villainous life and started new normal lives"

"Well shit!" exclaimed Shigaraki. "Why the hell is that damn nerd number one hero and not me?!" Bakugou asked infuriated. "C'mon, Bakubro! Be happy for your friend!"

Suddenly, as Izuku was on his usual patrol, he saw Shigaraki, now older too. "Shigaraki!" Yelled Deku. "How are you still alive?!"

Shigaraki perked up when he heard this.

"Wake up, Izuku"

"What the Hell? He's still awake?!" Shigaraki asked. "This is getty kinda creepy." Mineta said.

"Wake up" Shigaraki said, as we see pupils on screen open up, and saw him, Shigaraki, wearing a doctor's coat. Deku was confused.

"DEKU GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!" Ochaco cried out in vain, it was useless. Toga gasped

"OH MY GOD DID WE FINALLY CAPTURE IZUKU?!???!"

Ah, yes, you're finally awake" Shigaraki said, Deku was in his younger self, no longer an adult. "What am I doing here, Shigaraki, get me out of here!!!" he yelled as he looked around "WHY WON'T MY QUIRK ACTIVATE?!" he cried out.

"No, get outta there Deku!" Ochaco said

"HOW IS HIS QUIRK NOT ACTIVATING?" Yelled Denki. "Midoriya!"

"How the Hell did that dumbass get caught by villains?" Bakugou yelled. "Yeah, he's probably stronger than All Might if he's the number one hero."

"Deku, there's someone here to meet you." Shigaraki said trying to tame him. "Kurogiri!" Shigaraki called out, as a man with purple hair walked in, wearing a fancy suit, with Inko walking next to her.

"What's my mom doing there?!" Deku asked, he was confused even more, the students were shocked to see someone as kind-hearted as her, being with villains

"MOM?!" Deku yelled confused. "Hey, Izuku, it's been awhile" she said with an awkward smile. "What are you doing here with villains?!" he asked. "NOO MOM, GET OUTTA HERE!! LET ME USE MY QUIRK!!"

The students all cheered for Deku to use his quirk, they had no idea what was happening but the villains were interested

"Stop it!" she yelled, which caused a shiver in Deku's spine, she was usually so quiet and reserved, but why was she telling her to be quiet?