Vines (Mini-Chapter)

"Y'all know vine? In this AU, Vine is an app where you can upload and share funny short 7 second long videos." Mikumo explains

"Yeah boy!" Kaminari spoke out, he was definitely excited to say the least. Jiro smiled, she was interested in this too.

"So basically, y'all are Viners in this world"

"Also, I'm gonna be bringing some other friends here." Mikumo snapped his fingers and came in, Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki with Eri and Kota came in.

"Hi, Izuku!" Eri smiled. "Nice to watch AUs with you guys!" Mirio was excited to look at a bunch of vines.

Kirishima wearing a red hoodie was sitting in a piano seat

"Didn't know you could play piano, Kirishima!" said Sero. "Yeah, in that universe, I never really got into instruments in our universe"

Kirishima then played a humble simple tune, then walked in Bakugou

"Yeah boy, it's my time to fucking shine!" Bakugou spoke. The audience didn't know what was happening but they were interested.

Bakugou started dancing in a way that didn't fit the song

The class was silent...

Then erupted howls of laughter, this irrated Bakugo.

"What a weird dance!" Eri said

"Greatest dance ever bro!" Kirishima joked, Mitsuki couldn't stop laughing

Himiko Toga was standing in a snowy area, Izuku walking by

"Yeah, I wanna see Izuku bleed! Wouldn't it be romantic to have his blood splattering all over?" Himiko moaned. "That doesn't sound romantic at all, it sounds like a load of shit" Shigaraki said. "I think it's kinda weird." Inko said. "FUCK YOU SHIGGY! Except you Ms. Midoriya!" Her tone shifted very easily.

"Hey kid, ya want blades?" Toga asked, revealing her coat, holster with knives.

The class was worried for their friend. "No, that girl better not do anything to him!" Inko said.

"No"

The class sighed a sigh of relief

"Blades are for skatin'" he said as his red-shoes turned into skating shoes.

"Ya dingus."

It cuts to Izuku playing with the roller-skates

"Kinda snowy"

"What the hell?" Katsuki said. The class had some snickers and chuckles, but apart from that, it wasn't really funny

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay, Annie?" Ochaco Uraraka was singing

"What's this song Ochaco is singing?" Eri asked. "It's a Michael Jackson song" Jiro told her.

Then Momo walked in banging on a pot to the beat of the song
"Annie would you tell us, that your okay, are you okay Annie?!"

Momo flushed in embarrassment as the class continues to laugh. "C'mon Momo, laugh, it's funny!" encouraged Ochaco

"...3, 4, 5, 6, 7..." Hizashi counted as Ochaco was spinning a stick thing with the other girls as she dropped it. "OCHACO" Hizashi bellowed.

The class was shook and Eri too seeing Hizashi scream like that. "Sorry, I uhh... must've lost my temper there."

Aizawa had Vietnam-war-ish flashbacks to Hizashi being loud as fuck.

"Get it together sweety, we have a show this weekend."

The class sighed, but most were laughing their assets off, it's like they were gonna bust a gut laughing.

We see Izuku but he's a girl, a genderbent version in this Vine AU

Inko gasped in happiness seeing another genderbent AU. "She's so pretty!" Eri said.

He was singing to Shoto. "Baby it's you~" he sang sweetly.

Shoto started blushing like Hell, the class cooed over the cuteness

"You're the one I love!" he sang with him making a funny face.

Inko was overjoyed with happiness, seeing this wholesome AU

"You're the one I NEED!" he sang, he was now cross-eyed in the last frame"

Inko started laughing with the rest of the class. "The Hell's up with your face?" Kota asked.

-chapter end-

Y'know what I noticed? When I make a mini-chapter, it usually adds new people into the audience