Gotham's New District Attorney

For any Batman fans out there, you must've clicked this faster than the speed of light, also, how's my drawing? Without further ado, lessgo

============

-Two-Face-

"Uhh, a little heads up, quirks don't exist in this world." Mikumo explained. "So, heroes don't exist?" asked Izuku. "They do, but only one hero, and that's Batman!" Mikumo explained.

"But who's Two-Face?" questioned Denki. "Two-Face is a villain in this world, and you'll get to see why"

"Also, Tenya is Batman, he's a millionaire who's parents were shot in an alleyway" Mikumo said

"Woah, but isn't it dangerous to not have a quirk and fighting villains?" Tenya was amazed but obviously also concerned for his other-self. "Well to be fair, the villains don't have quirks too" Mikumo countered.

Izuku felt a little bad for expecting that he was Batman, he felt cocky.

There was some text on screen

"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

-Christopher Nolan

"That's true." Dabi said at the quote. "Pay attention kids, you could use that information to find the identities of villains." Nezu taught the students. "Yes, I've had plenty of villain's identities found from my good friend Detective Tsukauchi" All Might explained.

Izuku (Harvey) was reading a newspaper, the headline read "Chisaki Walks" as the front page read "Keigo rises as Izuku falls" as a hand came in holding a piece of paper.

It was a vote signed "Tenya Lida"

"So this must be where you come into place" Deku said.

"Wow Tenya" Deku smiled. "That's--"

"The maximum allowed by law" Tenya finished. "I was about to say generous."

"So, uh, what happened?" Tenya asked as Izuku stopped smiling. "Keigo happened, it's obvious he's corrupt, working on Chisaki's pay-roll, he's doing everything to make him District Attorney to let Chisaki off the hook and not me, I want to actually serve justice without dressing up as a bat!" he explained, obviously mad.

All Might was proud, he didn't have powers, but he was happy he wanted to protect people.

"That corrupt bastard!" Aizawa said, obviously mad. "Never expected him to be a villain here!" Hizashi said.

"Corrupt heroes are one thing, but attorneys?! It makes me sick" Momo grimaced. "I'm sure Deku would make a great attorney!" Ochako cheered to ligthen up the mood

"I love how he indirectly made fun of you, Tenya!" joked Kaminari

"But what about all these murders?" Tenya asked pointing to the newspapers with pictures of dead bodies which have been sliced in half. "You don't think I'm the one doing these murders are you?"

"Murders?!" Asked Mineta. "Well Y'see, there are these mysterious murders of Chisaki's men and is terrifying Kai" Mikumo explained

"No, of course not, I was just asking if--"