5:

JENIFER'S P.O.V

It's been a month working for Mr. Wilson. As he said, it wasn't a path of roses. His moods change like seconds in clock. One thing I have learnt about him is he is good when you are good with him. But honey if you come on his bad side, he is the fucking worst. I'm not joking.

If you ask about me I have managed till now not to get yelling from him. I mean one time he did scream at me, but it wasn't my fault.

I did a weekend trip to my home, but unfortunately I couldn't meet Sam as he had to go to France for his job. He is in marketing so he has to tour around more often.

I still live with Carter and Nats. We have grown very close. I really can't thank them enough. But I have seen an apartment already. The rent looks in my budget too. So I'm planning to move out within two weeks or so. I can't be dependent on them forever.

Today was Monday that means I have to see Mr. moody pants. Oh yes that's the name I have given to Damian Wilson.

"Hey Mila!" I greeted the receptionist who has become my friend too.

"Good morning Jen. How's it going?" She asked with a smile.

"Pretty good. Mr. Wilson is not that bad."

"Lucky for you. Because some people say he is a monster." She winked.

"I have heard it to. Anyways, I have gotta go. He can be here any minute." I said.

"Have a nice day."

"You too."

DAMIAN'S P.O.V

I entered my cabin to find everything arranged for the day as usual. Jenifer was proving to be a dedicated employee as the days passed. She was hardworking, punctual and dedicated.

But right now my mood was completely spoiled due to one article which was printed in New York Times about me that was completely untrue. Before this also there used to be hundreds of false articles about me but it was manageable.

This article is about my business ethics. They have printed all the wrong things, how I manipulate the financial statements of my company, selling damaged products and what not. If the new customers read this, it will impact adversely on my products.

"Good morning Mr. Wilson." Jenifer entered with a cup of course in her hand and a broad smile on her face.

"Call the PR manager right now. Cancel all my meetings for today. I want no disturbance till I say so." I ordered her.

She narrowed her eyes, "Is everything okay?"

"Don't you have newspaper at your home?" I yelled at her for no reason I know.

"What?!" She muttered.

I placed a copy of New York Times in her hand roughly.

"Read the headline."

She took a look and looked up at me,
"I have read this article Mr. Wilson."

"And still you ask me is everything okay?" I asked irritated.

"Mr.Wilson you are a public figure. People will publish such things about you.  You just have to ignore it."

"Oh really Ms. Martin? You are teaching me right now? I know what is expected out of a public figure. Hundreds of false articles have been published about me before. That was okay. But today the article is about my business ethics. This I won't tolerate at any cost. So JUST DO AS I SAID."

She looked at me with fierce eyes,
"Fine as you say Mr. Wilson."

JENIFER'S P.O.V

Asshole! Jerkface! Stupid! Idiot!

I was just trying to help him understand but he had to give me lecture. Does he think I'm stupid? He has such a goodwill in the market, one article doesn't change that. People respect him so much in the corporate world.

Anyways why do I care? His PR manager will also say same thing to him.

.......................

After three hours his PR manager left his cabin with a tired look. Obviously three hours listening to this moody pants anybody will be worn out.

My intercom beeped, MR. WILSON!

I went in his cabin all ready to hear something bad or him yelling screaming at me for no reason.

"Yes Mr. Wilson?" I asked with plain face.

"I need Jenifer Martin special coffee." He said with a small smile.

My lips involuntarily curved little upward hearing it.

"Right on it!" I said and turned around.

I was about to put my foot forward when someone held my hand and turned me back. It had to be Mr. Wilson because there was no one other than us.

I ignored my stomach doing somersaults, and asked him. "What?"

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier for no reason." With that being said he gripped my hand little more tight.

And I swear my stomach had a party of butterflies. Oh my god! His touch is magical. Calm down Jen! Calm down!

"Y-you are apologising?" I asked with my eyes widened.

"Yes I am. Am I forgiven?" He steps forward. We are standing very very close for a boss and personal assistant.

"Yes y-you are forgiven." I said and pushed him little away to breathe in.

"Thought so Ms. Martin. Now please bring me my coffee." He smirked and took a sit.

Not able to utter a word I just nodded and left from there.

The moment I entered the pantry I kept a hand on my chest. I was breathing so heavily. Damian made me so nervous and jittery being so close to me. Damn it!

I didn't even feel like this when I was with
Caleb.

Damn! Hot!

***************
Hi guys. This chapter has little sneak peak of there chemistry. Hope you like it. Pls vote comment and follow me for more updates.

Publish date: 13/05/21

Love,
A.