27:

JENIFER'S P.O.V

I wake up little early than usual. Well, there only one day when I wake up without any alarm, my parents death anniversary. Today it is there 6th death anniversary. Six years ago our lovely mom and dad left us forever. The only question I asked god that time was how could he do this to them? To us?

They were the best of all. Everyone in their friends circle, our families adored them. Sam and I loved them to the core, they loved us so much then why?
Why did he took away our most priced possession from us?

I was so engrossed in my thoughts I didn't realise when Damian hugged me from back placing kisses on my shoulder.

"Good morning." He said

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" I ask him turning to face him.

"The best sleep ever, because my beautiful girlfriend was sleeping next to me." He pulled me onto his lap.

"You have mastered the art of sweet talk Mr. Wilson." I gave him a teasing smile.

"That I have. What were you thinking?" His expression told me he knew.

My eyes brimmed with tears, I smiled.
"I miss them." I said in broken voice.

He caressed my cheek to tell me to let it out.
"I miss them so much Damian. I want them with me right now. I want to tell them about my new job, about you. They were so young to die. They didn't deserve it. My dad used to tell me how he wants to see me married, having kids so he could spoil them. Same goes with mom. Sam was mamma's boy and I was daddy's girl. Can you please bring them back?"
I was crying covering my face with my palms.

"Sweetheart. Don't cry baby. Your mom and dad are looking at you from above. Do you think they will like to see you cry? Shush. I'm here okay." He had wrapped his hands around my whole body. I was sitting in his lap. He kept caressing my hair the whole time.

After some time, we got up. We were to visit mom dad's cemetery today.
Damian got off the bed I quickly grabbed his hand.

"What happened Jen?" He turned around.

"Thank you for being here." I smiled.

"You don't have to thank me." He placed a tender kiss on my forehead.
........................

Sam and Tessa were all ready when we reached downstairs. I hugged Sam. I knew he was also sad but he won't say much to me. I hope he confides in Tessa.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, I know he is not.

"I miss them." I rarely see Sam with tears in his eyes but today is that day.

"I miss them too. They are with us. They will forever be." I said.

"I know. Let's go." He clears his throat.

I nod.
..............................

We reached the cemetery in 20 minutes. We bought white lilies and Daisies for them. Mom loved lilies and dad loved Daisies. Mom even told me once she considered naming me Lily or Daisy but then canceled it because she liked Jenifer more.