22:

JENIFER P.O.V

"Jen come on!!" I heard Damian's voice from the living room. We both were at my house as decided. We ordered Chinese and I assume it has arrived as he is calling me out. I got showered and now was in my tshirt and shorts. The most comfortable clothes in the world.

"Coming." I said and hurried out.

When I reach my living room I see my loving boyfriend has set up everything on the dining table. Food, plates, glasses, fork, wine and candles. How romantic!

"Oh my god, this is awesome Damian." I squealed and pecked his lips. He grabbed me by my waist and whispered,

"Anything for my girl."

I giggled like a teenage girl. This man right here is making me crazy.

We both sat, I served him noodles, he served me dumplings and some manchow soup. Everything looks delicious.

I took the first bite of dumplings, "Ahh! This tastes heavenly."

"Let me taste." He also took a bite of my dumpling. I narrowed my eyes at him, "Umm, it tastes amazing."

"Why did you take mine? You have yours in your plate."

"Because it will taste amazing only if I eat yours." He winked.

"Enough of cheesy talk. Eat now." I nudged his elbow.

He chuckled, "By the way Jen coming week I have a meeting with one of the major stakeholders of our company in LA. Assistance is not needed much but if you want you can come. You could meet your brother we could spend some time together outside work."

"Mr. Garner?" I asked.

"Yes how do you know?"

"I know he is one of the major stakeholders of the company and he is from LA."

"Efficient and smart." He smiled.

"And yes I was going to ask you for my leave for couple of days this week. I have to go to LA anyways."

"Why? What's the matter?" He looked at me worriedly.

"Coming Thursday is my mom and dad's death anniversary. It will be 6 years now." I said with tears in my eyes. Gosh I miss them so much.

"Oh god Jen come here." He pulled me on to his lap. He tucked my hair behind my ears. He gently cupped my face and wiped my tears.

"They must be in good place and will be so proud of you." He whispered kissing my temple. I laid my head on his shoulder sobbing. I wish mom and dad would have been here.

"They would have been be so glad to meet you." I said.

"Who says they are not watching us from heaven? They are blessing us."

"You do know how to make me smile." I smile through the tears.

"That's my duty Ms. Martin." He pecked my temple.

"Enough of your sweet talk. I will get fat." I hit him in playfully.

"Okay what do you want to do next?" He asked.

"Watch a movie maybe?"

"Movie it is."

"And this girl over hear will like if her boyfriend will bring her some ice cream. She is really craving for it." I said little bit dramatically.

"You are such a sweet talker and you say I will make you fat by sweet talk." Damian playfully nudged my nose.

"Is that a yes Mr. Wilson?" I deliberately batted my eyelashes.

"How can I say no to such a cute human? Which flavour?"

"Yay you are the best. Chocolate chips please." Damian got up to call Mason his driver to bring us some ice cream.

After fifteen minutes the doorbell rang, I quickly sprinted towards the door. When I opened I saw Mason with a brown bag which I assume has our ice creams.

"Hello Ms. Martin here is your order." He politely said.

"Mason please call me Jenifer. And thank you for this. Would you like to come in?"

"No thank you Jenifer. Enjoy your ice creams. Good night." He smiled.

"Night Mason."

I shut the door and sat beside Damian who was so engrossed in the movie that he didn't even hear the doorbell.

"Excuse me Mr. Wilson?" I waved my hand in front of his eyes.

"Yes yes?" He looked at me.

"Ice cream is here. You were so engrossed in the movie."

"God I didn't even heard the doorbell sound."

"Yes, but I heard. Here is your cookie dough and my chocolate chips."

"Thank you."

We started eating our respective ice creams, and me being me I forcefully took a bite of his ice cream.

"Hey that's not fair. Don't eat my ice cream." He whined like a 3 years old boy.

"I will of course. Learn to live with it. I have a habit of doing it."

"Is it? So let me taste yours." He came forward but I shifted back.

"Nooo. You can't have my ice cream."

"What? You can have mine and I can't have yours? What kind of rule is this?" Give me yours. Now."

"Nope nope no." I shook my head.

"I'm decently asking you one last time Jenny." He raised his eyebrow so that I get scare.

"No means no." I gave a wicked smile to him.

"Alrighty you asked for it." He winked.

What does he mean by that?

Damian pulled me towards him, and he started tickling my stomach. Oh no! Fun fact: I'm ticklish as fuck.

"No no no Damian!!" I tried keyword tried to say it in between the laughs.

"You asked for it Jen." He didn't stop.

"Please no Damian. Noo please. Oh my goodness." I was laughing so hard.

"What's the magic word Jen?" He asked chuckling.

"You can have my ice cream but please stop." I finally said it.

"That's like a good girl." And he finally stopped tickling me.

Thank goodness

"How did you know I'm ticklish?"

"I didn't. It was a wild guess sweetheart." He winked and took a bite of my ice cream.

Sweetheart! My god gracious.

"What happened?"

"Nothing." I smiled. Did I just zoned out?

*******************
Hey peeps. Thanks for reading this chapter. If you did like it pls vote comment and follow me.

Do suggest me if you wanna read something else regarding these two dating. Are you like there conversations?

Love,
A.