29:

JENIFER'S P.O.V

"Damian will you just relax? Kindly remember you got the business man of the year award last month! You will ace the deal." I said this for the hundredth time to him.

I don't know why he is being so nervous about the presentation. I have never seen him in such a state. Maybe this client is a really big deal.

"I'm trying to calm down. But this client I haven't been able to crack since 5 years. Mr. Waller is a very tough guy. If we want to convince him to invest in our company, I really have to think so out of the box."

"And you will. You are fabulous, you are talented, you are amazing, and most importantly you are deserving. You have worked very hard. You hard work will definitely pay off today."

Damian smiled at me, "Jen, what would I do with you?"

"To be honest nothing. You would be nothing without me." I joked.

"Jenifer Martin!" Damian gave his deep chuckle.

"I'm joking! I'm joking!" I laughed and then he burst out laughing too.

I gazed at him with a smile. Thank god his mood lightened.

Just then my mobile rang. I picked up it was Mr. Waller's assistant.

"Hello yes we are ready. Please do come in."

"They are coming in." I said to Damian.

"It's show time baby." Damian said adjusting his blazer.

Within a minute, there was a knock on the door. "Come in."

First entered a man in his mid fifties probably, wearing a grey blazer and grey pants, white shirt and red tie. He looked dapper in those formal clothes. He had his specs on. Majority of his hair were brown but I could see some greys too.
I assume he is Mr. Waller.

Then entered a young guy wearing black shirt and pants. He looked so tired. I'm sure Mr. Waller makes him work way too much. Poor guy! He looked good though. But of course not as handsome as my boyfriend.

"Good morning Mr. Waller." Damian said in his firm voice.

"Morning Wilson." This man has attitude.

"Please have a seat. This is my assistant Jenifer Martin." Damian introduced me.

"Hello Mr. Waller." I said politely.

"You have a beautiful assistant Wilson." Waller looked at me with slutty eyes. I will punch you Waller if you weren't the biggest investor.

"Let's get to business Mr. Waller." Damian was angry.

"Sure. Brett give me the laptop." Waller ordered his tired assistant.

"Y-yeah one s-sec." Brett started rummaging through his bag.

"What the hell is taking you so long?" Waller yelled at Brett.

Poor fellow!
.........................
"I can come up to 20% Mr. Waller not single percent above that." Damian kept his pen down.