19:

DAMIAN'S P.O.V

I know that Jen was trying to talk me of the kiss. She was trying really hard. But I had other plans. I wanted to talk to her about this with full time. And now I needed to get back to work. So I said what I said.
.......................

JENIFER'S P.O.V

"What the hell was that?" Natasha screamed in my ears when I came at my table.

I know it was coming. She saw us in a very awkward moment. Obviously she was going to bug me.

"There's nothing to tell. I swear." I sat in my chair and started checking through some files.

"Don't try to fool me. Jen you guys were so close to kissing. Did you guys kiss later? What's going on?" Nats was not able to keep her mind sane.

"No we didn't kiss. There is nothing going on between us. It's just.........."

"You like him?"

I look up at her. "I do I guess." I say softly looking down.

"Okay Jen. Okay. Damian is a good guy but till date he hasn't been in a relationship at least that's what tabloids tell. Have you talked about it to him?"

"Noo!! Are you mad? He is my boss. I'm just his personal assistant. He can't fall for me."

"Okay now you are being insane. You are beautiful, smart, caring. Which guy wouldn't want you?"

"Okay okay. Keep all this aside. Why did you come here?"

"Ahh yes. I wanted to know whether Mr. Wilson is back? My boss wanted to have a urgent meeting with him and all the other marketing employees."

"I will ask him and arrange that." I nodded thinking of the schedule of Damian for today.

"Alright. Mail me the schedule. I will be going now. But remember our talk is not finished."

I nodded.
............................

I was checking the expense file Damian told me to go through, then suddenly Max appeared infront of my table.

"Hey beautiful." He bent down a little bit.

"Hi Max. How are you today?" I smiled.

A little piece of information, Max Fisher is a employee of Wilson Clothing in the Purchase Department. He is a good looking guy, well mannered. He has been asking me if I would like to go out with him since last week. He seems like a good guy, but whatever happened with Caleb, I just don't want to go there right now. Or maybe I have kinda developed feelings for my boss.

"So formal Jenifer. Now I'm your friend right?"

"Right now I'm just Mr. Wilson's personal assistant. So what are you here for?" I said teasing him.

"Well, if that's the case, I'm here for asking you that have you thought about the date?"

"I did. And I have concluded that I'm sorry. But right now I really can't date you or anyone else for that matter."