36:

JENIFER'S P.O.V

Suddenly my cabin's door opened, it revealed Damian.

"Jen!!"

Why is he here now? After all the drama? He has broken my trust, my heart. I believed him when he said he would be loyal to me. I believed him when he said he won't be anything like my ex. Unfortunately he did exactly what my ex did. Damian cheated on me.

I wiped my eyes, trying to look out emotions in his eyes. What is he going to say? Is he still going to hide it from me? Or is he going to come clean?

"Jen why were you crying?" He was now very close to me. He was about to touch my cheek when I pushed away his hand.

"You tell me Damian, has anything happened for me to cry? Did you do anything that would make me cry?" My words must have felt like a knife, but he deserved it.

"Jen listen I........" I stopped him right there.

"First of all, it's Ms. Martin from now on. Second I don't want to hear any bullshit from you because i have had it enough from your beloved ex." I spat.

Damian looked purely shocked. He must not have expected Stephanie to come here and talk to me.

He massaged his temple and proceeded towards me.

"Don't come near me Mr. Wilson. You are heart breaker, you are a cheater! You hear that, a cheater!! I regret last night!!"

"Jenifer please don't say that. Look I'm going to tell you everything......"

"When Damian? When? After some stupid ex of yours reveals everything?"

"She is not my ex for heaven's sake!" Damian somewhat shouted.

"Yes and Washington DC is not that capital of The United States." I replied with enough sarcasm. I don't know how I was coming up with this in such situation.

"Jenifer please listen and trust me. Stephanie is not my ex. She is nothing to me, she was nothing to me."

"Oh yes? Then why were you in touch with her for past so many days? Why did you talk to her this morning? The morning after we first had sex. Why did you not tell me? Why did you hid it from me? Why did you break my trust? Why?"
I let out a loud sob. I was hurt. And I didn't fear from showing it to him. He should know how much he hurt me.

"Oh my Jen!" Damian was fast enough to come and cup my teary face. I was still crying. I didn't know what to do. I love him so much that's why I'm hurting so much.

"Don't cry please don't cry. You have cried enough please don't cry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He kept wiping my tears.

"You made me cry Damian even when you promised you won't. If you wanted to play games, you would have played with some other girl. You knew my past, then too you played with my feelings." My voice was a little low than before maybe because of the tiredness of all the drama.

"Jen I didn't want to play with your feelings, heck I didn't play you. I love you. My love for you is real. The mistake I did was not to tell you about Stephanie. I should have told you." He shook his head.

He said I love you. Does he? I am having hard time to believe him right now. Can you imagine? The person whom I trusted my life with.... I'm not able to believe him.

"She isn't my ex girlfriend. She is not my girlfriend. She will never be my girlfriend or anything. Jen I want you sweetheart. I want no one else in my life."

"Then why the heck did she come here and told me that you guys dated? Damian, she even showed a photo of you guys!! And that was not photoshopped, I could see." I countered.

"Before we started dating , my mom set me with Stephanie. She is my mom's friend's daughter. Yes, we went on a date. That photo must have been of that date. But I didn't like her at all to take things forward. I liked you then. So I told her this won't work. After that even when we started dating, she kept pestering me to give her another chance as she is in love with me. I clearly told her that I love you Jen. I don't want to be with her. Today also she called me. I gave her an ultimatum today that she stop all this."

I was just looking at him, not able to digest what he said. Must that girl be so head over heels with Damian that she dared to come to me all say all those lies so our relationship would break.

I was back to crying, I covered my face with my palm. I think I jumped way too much. I said way too much to Damian, I was hurtful to him.

"Hey hey hey? Why are you still crying? Do you not believe me? Wait let me call mom, she will............." Damian got his cellphone out of his pocket while his one hand still on my cheek.

"No!! Damian no!! I'm crying because I was so fucking hurtful towards you. I said so many mean things to you and you didn't even shout at me once for all that, even when you knew I was wrong. I'm sorry, please forgive me?"

"Jen, don't say sorry. You were misunderstood that's it. You were fed up with all the lies. You just let it out what you were thinking and that's perfect okay. And about the mean things you said to me, don't worry about it. I knew you were not saying all that from your heart." He gave me a sweet smile of his.

"Why are you so good? Can't you be a little bad? It is my fault that I believe everything she said. I should have trusted you and I didn't Damian. I'm really sorry for that."

"Shush quiet!! I love you my Jen!" He placed a delicate kiss on my forehead.

I smiled through my tears, "I love you too my Damian!"

"The most magical three words." He laughed.
***********************
Hello friends, i hope you are good and healthy. I'm good, just piled with A LOT OF STUDIES.

Here is the next update after a month and a half or so. Please don't hit me.

Next update I don't know when. Until then take care.

Love,
A.❤️