19

The Savior
Part 1

I kept myself busy with the pile of month long paperwork when I suddenly heard a knock on my door.

"Get in." I said plainly. The door opened and revealed Carter holding a piece of white envelope.

"Commander Pyxis sent you this." I glanced at him when he said that. I wonder what he needs now.

"You may go." I said after he handed me the envelope. I immediately opened it once the door closed.

Raven,

This is gonna be a lot to take in. But two of your friends in the 104th, named Reiner Braun and Bertoldt Hoover are the armored and Colossal titan, I just found out. They've kidnapped Eren and Ymir. Right now, The survey corps are planning to retrieve Eren from them, and Christa Lenz is in the front lines. The location is the titan teritory in the forest of wall maria. You know what to do.

Commander Pyxis,

I held the note tightly. They've kidnapped Eren and Ymir? Reiner and Bertoldt are titans, just like Annie. This sure is a lot to take in, but I don't have time to sort my feelings about the matter.

Christa is surely coming to rescue Ymir, and thinking that the armored and the colossal titan are the ones who have them, this wouldn't be pretty.

I immediately unlocked my bottom drawer and changed my clothes, wore the black mask. I snatched my cloak and jumped out of the window.

-

Third person's POV

The survey corps are on their way to the forest when a yellow lighting caught their eyes. It was Ymir who just transformed into her titan form. Everyone grew more determined and rode there faster.

Mikasa and the others abandoned their horses and switched to their ODM gear. They all stopped and hooked on the trees when they saw Ymir's titan.

"Ymir!" Connie yelled at her but she doesn't seem to budge. She just held onto the branch, not moving.

"Where is Eren? Bertoldt and Reiner? Where are they!" Jean yells from afar.

The Shadow hid among the branches, and saw that Ymir wasn't answering any of their questions. It only meant one thing, she was looking for Christa.

She bets Ymir made a deal with the two titans and agreed to come but in exchange, they have to take Christa with them.

This may be Shadow talking but, I don't care if Ymir gets in the way. If she goes after Christa, I would never hesitate. As long as I fulfill my job.

"Is she keeping an eye out for Reiner? Wait, she's looking at us one by one. Something's not right..." Armin says as he analyzes Ymir's movements.

"Ymir!!" They all heard the voice of the blonde girl who was flying towards her. Ymir and Shadow narrowed their eyes to Christa.

Ymir finally let go, she jumped off the tree and towards the girl.

"She just ate Christa!" Jean screamed as they all saw what happened.

Just as she was about to escape, the shadow charged at her with her blade but it all happened too fast that she only got her cheek.

Their eyes widened. It was her, again. And she was the only one who managed to attack Ymir.

"It's the shadow!"

"Remember what Commander Erwin said, don't charge!"