59

[A/N: Heyooo I'm back! First I wanna say sorry again for accidentally publishing a chapter and giving u false hope.

Anyways Thank you so much for patiently waiting, I just wanna say I'm going back to normal now so yeah! I hope u like this

Anyways Thank you so much for patiently waiting, I just wanna say I'm going back to normal now so yeah! I hope u like this. Mini wave of celebration, whieeeeeee~]

The chaotic duo

"Woah, that took you a while." Alexis greeted as I finally made it back to the base. Thankfully, our grandfather isn't here yet, or else it would a pain plotting for his murder.

I didn't answer at her remark as I made my way to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water while panting heavily. I forcefully closed my eye, placing my hand on my chest.

Damn that Levi.

I finally chugged that water in annoyance, I don't understand myself. This was the first time I hesitated, I already plotted in my head on how I would kill him. But my instincts, stopped me.

Why?

"Tanya, are you okay?" Alexis asked, sitting right infront on the counter. I grunted at her in annoyance, but by the look she was giving, she was concerned.

"Damn it rat face just leave me alone!" I yelled at her. She flinched a little but she didn't seem to be  backing away anytime soon.

"......You do know we have the same face right?" She says that just made me even more red. My blood was boiling.

"DAMN YOU--"

"Calm down Tanya, just breathe." Alexis said with a calm demeanor. I rolled my eye, crossing my arms before taking a deep breath. I can see her clapping her hands.

"That's great!" She says in a celebratory way when I finally let go of my piercing glare at her.

"Now, can you tell me what's bothering you?" She asks nicely.

I avoided her gaze when I remembered the shit that had gone down earlier. Levi's face, his blooded hands, him flying out of the window.

"I don't have to tell you shit."

"Is this about the ravenette? What was his name again?" Alexis asked while rubbing her chin. I once again let out an exasperated sigh.

"I hesitated. Alright?" I said arrogantly.

Alexis furrows her eyebrows while looking at me in confusion. "And, that's a bad thing?" She ask cluelessly.

"Ofcourse it's a bad thing! I should've ended him right there and I'm an idiot who fucking spared his life!" I protested which made her cover her one ear.

"Alright, alright, calm down. You'll seriously give yourself a heart attack if you--"

"Damn it I thought you were gonna help me sort this shit out?! If you're not gonna help then--"