CHAPTER 5

Hey!!

Just an announcement before beginning with the chapter, from now on this book will be updated every Tuesday and Saturday.

Here you go with the chapter,

Happy Reading!

...........................

Sharma- Sir, Colours and Smiles Pvt. Ltd., wants to enter in a joint venture with our company. I had to disturb you as they want a meeting to be set on urgent basis, if we are interested. Sir, its Ms. Nand

Manik(cuts him in between)- Nandini Murthy's Company

Sir- yes sir, right. So, should I arrange a meeting with them tomorrow?

Manik- of course, Mr. Sharma, set the meeting up at our Delhi branch and message me all the details. I will be there tomorrow.

Sharma- as you say, sir.

Phone conversation ends.

Manik(to himself)-Manik Malhotra can't lose so easily. I was the one who had made a mistake so I will be the one who will mend it, here I come Nandini Murthy. You were, are and will always be my shining star.

Saying this he got up from the ground with a smirk on his face and made his way towards his car.

On Nandini's Side

Navya(in an agitated tone)-Nandini, what is all this. There's news all over the internet that your company and Malhotra enterprises have entered into a joint venture.

Nandini(calmly)- oh that's false

Navya- I knew it..

Before Navya could have completed her sentence, the words that left Nandini's mouth made her furious once again.

Nandini-the venture will happen only if I liked his company's ideas and plans in tomorrow's meeting so we haven't yet locked the deal.

Navya-I think you have completely lost it Nandini Murthy, just tell me what are you up to? why do you want to have any association with that guy?

Nandini- chill Navya, it will just be a professional relationship and I am doing this for the sole purpose that is growth of my company, I don't care who the other person is, till partnership with him is earning me profits, and that's how business works, emotions have no place in business.

Navya(bluntly)- Oh really, I think you just want him to see that you don't need him to be happy. You just want to hurt him the way he had hurt you six years back.

Nandini- that's your opinion and I don't have any control over it. I can just repeat myself, for me it's totally about business.

Navya- What if this professional association makes him aware of the fact that he has a five-year old daughter?

Nandini- well, I had never ever wanted to hide this from him. Aadu is his daughter too and he has full right to meet her, to know her, to shower her with his love but I think you forgot that what had happened last time when I went to his house to tell him about his daughter.

She harshly wiped those tears that had unknowingly covered her cheeks and looked at Navya in the eyes,

Nandini- look Navya, if you are worried because you think that I will let him break me again, then let me tell you, you are totally mistaken. And coming to the question of him still getting affected by me like he got affected in yesterday's function and him apparently regretting his deeds and asking for my forgiveness, then remember that I am not some weak and poor woman, who would forgive a man who broke her trust, listening to his simple sorry. You have seen me grow, you know I am strong enough to fight hundred such idiots like him.

Navya smiled listening to her best friend. Her eyes depicted the pride that she was feeling on seeing an independent and brave Nandini standing in front of her, with her head held high.

With this the discussion ended and they left for their respective rooms to sleep. But sleep was far away from the eyes of Nandini as her mind was occupied by the thoughts of tomorrow's meeting. How will she face him after so many years? Will she be able to hold herself together on seeing him in front of her? But the only thing that she knew was that tomorrow, he wouldn't be meeting the Nandini he knew, because that sweet and innocent Nandini was now alive only for her daughter, for the rest of the people she was The Nandini Murthy, the owner of one of the topmost companies of India. 

........................................................................

Here is the fifth chapter. Hope you all liked it!

The meeting will take place in the next chapter!!

DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE STAR BUTTON AND LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS!

INLINE COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!

Thank you for reading,

Stay safe and take care!

Best Wishes!

Inaayat