V

I bawled my eyes out until I felt numb. I get up and look at the time. It was already dawn. I don't even remember how many hours did I waste sobbing. I look in the mirror next to the bed. My eyes were swollen, my throat hurt. My head was spinning. I go to the bathroom splash water on my face then pick up the bottle, my bag and my wallet then walk out. I stand in front of the lift waiting for it. Maybe I should find somewhere to crash for a few weeks. But how?
I didn't even have a job. Who would take in a high school graduate with no qualifications yet? Jujutsu Sorcerers are worth shit in the other normal world.

"Maybe I'll just crash at some random dudes house for tonight. . ."

I'd go bankrupt if I keep paying to stay in a place like this. I hated the fact that I might have to use my own body to get by. But then what other options do I even have?

"Why any random disgusting dude who you don't know might do something? You can stay at my place Y/n."

A hand settles down on my shoulder. A voice that I knew too well by now.

"I'm not staying at a mass murderers home, No, thank you."

I say without even looking at him, still facing forward-looking at the indicator waiting for the lift.

"At least this mass murderer isn't a disgusting old man who wants to just use you for your body."

What he said was right, and I despised every bit of it.

"Just have your fun killing. It's not like I chose to be involved with you, so pardon me as I leave."

The life arrives and I go in and press the closing button. He shoves his hand in the middle of the metal door preventing it from shutting. Sticks his head in moving towards me he places his hand on my shoulder slamming me on the metal wall. He looks at me with his hazel-green eyes straight right into mine.

"You know I'm trying to be nice to you. Stop acting like a little bitch."

His eyes that came across as ever so beautiful were full of pride and arrogance. This man possessed a great amount of strength and was overconfident, but it was not just for show. The pressure on my shoulder from his and felt like he could easily crush it in seconds. I let out a whimper in pain. But neither was I planning to die here. I take out my cursed tool from my bag and try to stab him in the neck.

"You still don't understand?"

He stops it with his hand. He was bleeding from the sharpness of the blade but it didn't even phase him.

"I do get it, Toji. But I'm not submitting myself to a man like you. Not even over my cold dead body."

He snickers.

"Now that's the woman that caught my eye."

He removes his hand. I drop to the ground in pain. It was dislocated. I roll back my sleeve and hold my arm in place. Knowing I had to do it myself.

He just stood there looking down at me,

"You need help with that little missy?"

"From you the person who did this?
No thanks."

I scoffed and pulled the corner of my shirt into my mouth. I grit my teeth and pop my shoulder back into the right place. It hurt, but not as much as I hurt this man's pride. And I was fine with that. It's not like I've never experienced pain before, I don't like it but I'm no whiney bitch.

"You're a tough one to break aren't you?"

He offers me a hand leaning on the side, the lift stops moving we reach the ground floor.

I try to get up by myself but stumble and fall.

"Just take it already you stubborn woman."

He helps me get up, slinging my arm over his shoulder helping me like I was a drunk person unable to walk by myself. The people passing by looked at us weirdly.

I was barely able to walk with this tall man almost lifting me off the ground.

"Hey!Stop!"

He ignored me as we were walking through the hallway.

I get annoyed.
I stop him by tugging on his shirt that I didn't know would tear so easily.

"What the fuck Y/n?"

We both stop walking when he yells that. All the people around us form a crowd whispering within themselves. As if I just sexually harrassed this man. It was a mistake for God's sake!

"I-It was an accident I didn't do it on purpose!"

I try to justify myself.

He sighs and speaks even louder than before,

"So? You just tore my shirt while I was helping you. Why are you so ungrateful Y/n?-"

I pull him away from all the crowd's gazes into the door that was behind me.

"Stop yelling! Fine! I'll buy you a new shirt and whatever else you want!!!"

He presses his body against mine. His crotch pressed against my stomach. Slowly he was rubbing it in even more.

"Anything I want Y/n?"

A sly smile appears on his face. His lips were slightly parted from each other. All I could see was his lips moving slowly, drawing all my attention towards them. He tilted his face, inching closer to me, the tension between us was getting thicker by the second.

"You staged that, didn't you? You fucking manipulative man-"

I try to snap out of it, not that I could.
He kisses me. Not just any kiss. A passionate kiss, forcing his tongue in lips drenched in saliva. It felt violating but in a good way, a kiss that triggered that part of me that was desperate, desperate for love and affection. The warmth of his tongue playing with mine was making me forget everything bad about this man. Washing all my worries away at this moment, all I wanted to do was enjoy this mistake while it lasts.