XV

"You forgot the whore part."
I slip my fingers in his mouth and grab his tongue.

He rubs his tongue in the gap between my fingers.

"Y/n I'm- close."
I felt his thighs shiver.

"Come on Toji. You need to say it properly."
I nibble on his tongue and playfully explore his mouth with mine.

"I'm the one doing you a favour here. You get to fuck the best pussy you'll ever get."
I tease him even more.

"The best? Y/n you're forgetting that you were the virgin here an hour ago."
He tries to kiss me but I deny him.

"But I'm not anymore am I? Looks like you lost control over this virgin and now your own dick won't listen to you. Look at it. See how badly it wants more of me?"
It did. His dick was more honest with me than he could ever be.

"Urgh- fucking fine. I'm your whore- Y/n. I-"
He gulps and tries to rush even deeper into me.

"See that didn't take much did it baby?"
I slide down letting him feel the warmth that craved. Probably even gave him the best orgasm of his life yet, after being denied and toyed with. Being a virgin doesn't mean I can't satisfy him.

I feel it. Dripping down my thighs as I get up.

"Oh, it broke."
He pants still holding onto me tightly.

"So?"
It felt hot inside. Like I was being stuffed and at the same time it felt pleasant too knowing that I made this man orgasam more than twice one after another. Of course I came way before he did but still. I tried to relax my body and sit on his lap with his cock still in me and no signs of him letting me go anytime soon it was hard to do so.

"Aren't you afraid of getting fucked and stranded as a single mother Y/n?"
He keeps leaving marks on my neck still refusing to let me go.

"No, I'm not. I'll be a better parent than mine and yours combined."
I whispered. All my energy had been drained. It was a miracle I was still awake afterall.

"Well shit. Even you had a great childhood huh?"
He rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Yep. I don't know who my parents are  I don't even remember their faces. I don't give a damn if they're alive or dead."
I lean back to see his face.

"Damn you have long eyelashes."
Long black lashes and such lifeless eyes looked good on him. He could look better if he smiled. But no he's gotta be a jerk make weird faces and smirk all the time. Well whatever I can help with that. I gave him a peck when he closed his eyes expecting a kiss on the lips but getting a unexpected gift. He looked a bit shaken.

"Well, I need to go."
He released me from his grasp and I fall to the bed.

He walked into the bathroom and came out in a few minutes while I was just about to knock on the door. What was he in such a hurry for?

"What you're running away because you're afraid of getting attached to a woman who is willing to care about you?"
I shut my eyes still standing in his way, blocking it. Like hell was I letting him go.

"Yeah. Sorry Y/n."
He admits it. Which was unlike him.

"That's what I thought."
So much for a hook-up Y/n. Look at yourself, he already wants to leave you."I'm not like those who only want you for your body" my nonexistent fucking dick.

" I'm not someone who would just let you fuck them and pay you for it then leave I'm going to-"
As I was about to make it clear to him that I'm the most stubborn bitch he'll every meet he picks me up by the waist and drops me on the bed.

"Go back to your bitches at the Jujutsu school. You'll die with me. Just like her."
An emotionless face. Not even exactly that. It looked like he did have emotions, but couldn't show all of them and at the same time they all showed up on his face without a proper form. A face you usually wouldn't see on a murderer. A face I recognised the day I saw in the mirror on myself when my last loved one died. Oh so he loved someone afterall...
Is it wrong of me to want to be in her place? Even if she's no longer here. To think that a woman would make him say such words make this face. She must've been the world to him.