XII

He got what he wanted from me. A broken doll is all that I am right now. In the end, all he said came to be true. What's my worth right now? Nothing more than a sex toy. But that's fine.

I would love to feel anything other than so fucking hopeless right now.

I don't care if it's just for sex anymore. I want him. I want to be with him. To be near him. To be the one in his arms. Even if it meant I'm betraying everyone. As long as I have Toji, it's okay.

"What did you say Y/n?"
He cups my cheeks harshly.

"I said. Fuck me."
Make me forget about everything else.

"You don't know how to beg, do you?"
He grabs me by the hair and shoves my face down next to his feet on the bed.

"You're the one who's mistaken Toji. I don't care who I fuck right now. Why should I beg you?"
I look at him with a fake smile.

"Good luck finding someone who cares about a miserable woman who can't handle her own shit. No one except me can satisfy you Y/n."
He withdraws and was about to walk away.

"Fuck. Do you have to carry that big dick ego everywhere?"
I lie down on the bed on my side taking off my skirt.

"It's big enough to break down any bitch but you Y/n. You're a handful you know that?"
He chuckled sitting down on the edge of the bed enjoying the view.

"Most women would have already submitted and be at my feet by now. But you're not like them are you Y/n?"
He strokes my feet making his way up my thighs and grabs my butt.

I rub my toes around his crotch feeling his cock swelling that was right under those white pants. I knew this man was so fucking lazy he wouldn't bother wearing underwear seeing how he slept around with women every day.

He gropes every inch of my ass enjoying the view of my panties through the black see through the sheer fabric.

I took off my skirt and tossed it aside. I crawl closer to him. He slides his hand on my lower back and pulls me onto him.

"Why are you so eager to seduce me Y/n?"
He pulled my hand away from his thighs and places it on his shoulders making me sit in his lap.

His chest is almost as big as mine, if not bigger. I could see the veins on his arms. His shoulders were twice as wide as mine. How much did this man train to have such a toned body?

"Why am I not attractive anymore? Now that you've gotten what you wish for you're bored of me?"
His hand on my fragile backbone that he could snap in a second wasn't thrilling enough. I don't want to think anything else other than this man now.

"I won't ever be bored of you Y/n. But just so you know you're quite inexperienced to lead me. You're a virgin aren't you?"
Fuck if didn't look so damn sexy when he smirked I would've slapped him. But he was right too.

"So what?
I stop leaning on him and bring my face closer to his.

Oh, he had pretty long lashes. His lip scar seemed to be a badge of sexiness on his face. Those eyes of his full of lies appeared to be surprisingly deep and empty. Like he had never let anyone swim deep enough to find him in that forest.

I want to be there.

"Let me in. I won't leave you or screw you over Toji. Let's be each other escape from this hell. Fuck the Zenin clan. Fuck Jujutsu Sorcerers."

I wrap my arms around his neck and nibble on his scar leaving a trail of my kisses on his lip and stop when my eyes meet his, our bodies pressed against each other wanting to be accepted for the way we are. To be comforted. Not chased and abandoned. It was not what he had hoped to hear from someone he was trying to fuck. Neither did I think I would say it.

"Hah- you're still as silly as the first time we met Y/n. Chasing such unrealistic dreams."
He snickered shutting his eyes close and leaned on the wall next to the bed. Which causes me to fall on him.

"I think I like you Y/n."
He confesses.

"Wait what-"
I try to get up to see what kind of expression he was wearing on his face when he just hugs me tightly. Stopping me.

Let me see!!!??? This is the first- uh no second time I've been confessed to the first one was a bad one but The Toji Zenin who's famous for screwing around said he likes me!? Why isn't he letting me see his face? Is he embarrassed!?!?!?!

"H-Hey! Let me see your face! I wanna see- Mmph!"
He almost suffocated me with his man titties before letting me go.

"No fucking way."
He stuck his tongue out at me.

You shouldn't have done that you poor Zenin.

I bite his tongue hard enough to make it bleed when he flinches I part my lips and let my tongue slip in discovering every bit of his mouth from the way his tongue melted in my mouth to his saliva that tasted like blood, cigarettes and coffee to his dry plump lips and teeth. All of him is mine.