VI

He pushed me further back, my back touched a mirror behind me. It was then I realised that we weren't in a room, it was a bathroom. To make it worse, it was the men's bathroom. I could see the male urinal from the corners of my eye. I unknowingly went along with his desire.

His arms were strong enough to prevent me from escaping. Resistance was futile.
I bit his tongue causing it to bleed. He still didn't stop. I could taste his blood mixed in with his saliva. He finally stopped. His grip loosened and I moved away from him misplacing my footing I fall to the ground.

"You're a tough one to break aren't you Y/n?"

He came closer still standing, he removes his shoes and positions his bare feet between my breasts brushing against them. I know he wanted me to kiss his feet, there was no other reason he would do this other than try to dominate me, he wanted me to worship him. Well, I had other plans in mind.

I get up at a slow and steady pace grazing my breast against his feet all the way up to his thighs then look up at him,

"Then give up, Toji. I'll never break or be yours."

He bends and brings his face closer to mine, cupping my cheeks with his hand,

"You will break. And you will be mine. You won't be able to look at any other man other than me Y/n."

He smirks licking his bottom lip.

It annoyed me, even more, to think that this man had such confidence in himself. I wanted to prove him wrong and laugh in his face when he won't be able to do as he said. That look of despair on his face would make me happy right now. So let's play along with his little game.

I grab onto whatsoever was left of his shirt and use it to stand back up ripping it, leaving nothing but torn pieces on the floor.

He didn't care about the shirt he was just using that as an excuse to follow me around or else he would've gotten mad. He was just standing there waiting for me to move. So I did.

He and I exited the washroom together, he was shirtless. I knew what people were thinking. Do I care? Fuck no.

I pay my dues at the reception and he pays for his. If he has money why doesn't he just buy his shit and leave me alone ugh? I swear this man is nothing good. Well aside from his body.

All the women and men on the way out were staring at him. I get the women, but the men were alarmed too that's how hot he was. You could see his V-lines or 'sex lines' toned abs peeking out of his pants, the pants did a horrible job of holding what was down there too you could see the huge bulge clearly because he was wearing white pants.

I walked at least two feet apart from him, I don't want to be the centre of attention like him.

He kept coming closer each time I tried to put some distance between us. I finally couldn't take it anymore and stop and turn back. But that was a mistake, he bumps into me. I felt his chest muscles slap in the face. He stops and looks down,

"You know if you wanted to do this all you have to do is ask right?"

I move away from him immediately and turn back away and start walking faster.

"Oi! Y/n!"

It didn't take much for him to catch up to me. Great thank you my small feet.

"I don't want to walk with an exhibitionist could you move away?"

He puts his arm around me.

"You telling me not to do that only makes me want to do it even more Y/n."

I try to push him away but he stops and holds my hand,

"Here since you want to feel me up so badly I'll help you."

He slides his arm around my waist pulling me onto him.

"What- No- I don't want to."

"Your keep ogling at my pants Y/n. And I'm the perverted exhibitionist?"

He had a point. But then everyone was not just me! Take your eyes off his tempting body Y/n! This man is nothing more than a crisis that you don't require in your life!

We finally come across a clothing store it looked expensive. But whatever I'll just get him whatever he wants and ditch him. Even if it means that I won't have enough money to stay somewhere all I want now is to get away from him.

I could just stay by the temple or shelter for orphans and help them as a worker and earn something.

"Come on hurry up! I don't have a whole day to waste on you."

We both enter the store. The manager comes to greet us followed by a female employee.

"But you have nothing better to do Y/n. Didn't you run away remember? And this store is expensive. I don't need to tell you that you're broke."

The store manager look at us when he said that I was broke, he looked ready to throw us out.

"I don't care I'll just pay for whatever you want and then get rid of you."

"Oh?"

He turns to the manager.

"I'll have the most expensive clothes for men you have. And she'll be the one paying for it."

He looks back down at me.

"You son of a-"

He holds my hand.

"Yes, I know how much you love me you don't need to say it again and again. Let's finish shopping and go now, shall we? You wanted to get rid of me right?"

The manager arrives with 8 large bags stuffed full of clothes and a bill so long he had to roll it like toilet paper.

"So will you be paying in cash or card ma'am?"

He looks at me.

"Card. . ."

I hand him my card. I held onto it so tightly because I knew that this monster wanted me to do it, he knew I was too proud to go back on my word. And now I was going to be penniless. Toji had to take it from my hand and give it to the manager that's how much I didn't want to let it go, how forcefully I held onto it.

"My money. . ."
I muttered in a low voice. Regretting all the decisions that I made from calling this man up till now.

"So, now where do you plan to go, Miss. Broke beyond compare Y/n?"

He takes the bags. And I hold some.

"I'm going to drag you to hell with me."

I suck my tears back in.

"To hell then it is."

He smiles at me as we walk out of the store.