XIII

[EXPLICIT NSFW WARNING!]

He falls off the bed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You never expected a woman to overpower you did you?"
I brush my thumb across my lips wiping my saliva while looking down at him.

"Heh. It would be a lie if I said I didn't enjoy the view."
He rubbed his feet in the gap of my stocking where the suspenders belt were fixed.

I know. Wearing Sheer thigh-high stockings with suspenders is not something you'd wear every day. But then I wanted to feel better and did kind of know I'd give into him any of these days so I was prepared.

"Now if you got the best out of this it would be unfair right?"
I grab his thick thighs and pull him up.

This sight of Toji under me was seducing, to say the least. Imagine the famous Toji Zenin being dominated by a woman in bed. Oh, how the notorious killers have fallen. Right into my bed.

"Say Toji. You wouldn't mind if I did this would you-?"
I pull his shirt up and look at his perfect pair of swollen pink nipples his skin was not tanned at all but he had multiple scars on his body. I could tell from his body hugging tight black shirts how good his pecs were but seeing them in person was much more appealing.

I mindlessly trace the scars from his chest to his stomach. Some were fresh some old and had already healed. Scars don't make him any less attractive. If I had to say, he looked even better than I could've thought.

Underneath me, I could feel his massive swelling bulge. Oh, he's hard.

"Well, what do we have here?"
I move away from his chest and tug his pants down revealing his cock.

I had to pause for a moment just to admire the length of it. It looked almost as thick as my wrist and if not even more. That thing is supposed to go inside me? I don't even think one of my hands could wrap around it.

"Are you scared Y/n? You can still back away while I'm playing nice. I'll pretend you didn't say all that shit about trying to save me and loving me-"
He took his shirt off while still laying down looking at me trying to provoke me with a sly look on his face.

"Hah. I'm done with running away from you. Even if you don't believe me yet. I meant what I said."
I unclasp the ties and remove my stockings.

I bend down and wrap both my hands around the base of his cock slowly stroking it while licking the tip

"You look pretty with my cock in your face Y/n."
He exhaled after taking in a deep breath and ran his fingers through my hair then pulled on it trying to force me to take in more of him.

I shove his hand away and stop teasing his tip looking at him.

"Don't do that again. Or I'm going to bite your dick off."
I spit on it.

"Sheesh. Fine. I don't want that."
He snickered.

The sweat around his untrimmed pubes made his odour stronger. But then it didn't smell bad. Or it was me maybe I couldn't tell if it was a bad smell. I liked the way he smelled.

I take in half of his member in my mouth right away after he learnt his manners. It tasted a bit salty and was drenched in pre-cum but still, his moans and praises from my tongue curling around his dick were satisfying to hear.

"Mhm- Y/n. That's good."
He couldn't keep talking. He wanted to touch me. I could tell by the way his hands gripped the sheets next to me.

It still felt too much for me to take in, his entire length but fuck it.

I inhaled relaxed my mouth and jaws then moved closer taking in his entire gigantic cock in my little mouth.

My gag reflex almost kicked in but I stopped myself from doing it. I paused and just let my jaw adjust then moved little by little not forcing myself. I look up at him as he moaned my name as I felt his cock twitch in my mouth.

"F-Fuck Y/n."
He swore loudly bending forward hugging my head momentarily before I felt his load rush down my throat. Not allowing me to escape.

He let go of me after orgasming and I pulled away gasping for air.

"Well, that lasted shorter than I had imagined."
I smirk at him.

He was just staring at my lips covered with his thick slimy cum that dripped down my chin and on my breasts.

"Toji."
I push him down and place myself on his stomach with his member rubbing against my back.

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention. When your lips move, I can't help picturing them around my cock."
He places his hands on my thighs rubbing his cock against my ass.

"I said. I'll lead."
I get on my knees positioning myself right over his member.

"You are undeniably the sexiest woman I've ever met Y/n."
The corners of his mouth turned up as he traces every curve of my body.

"Flattery won't let you win tonight."
I pull my shirt up and bite on it to keep it that way then brush my panties aside and insert a finger then another.

To make this beasts enormous cock fit in me I had to loosen up. If I didn't I would end up in the hospital. But then I just might end up there even if I do.

"Need my help?"
He bit his lips looking at me pleasuring myself.

"No thank you."
I huffed and held his cock at my entrance and placed my other free hand on his stomach to balance myself.

"Ah fuck-"
I cried in pain when I lowered myself inserting the tip.

"Are you sure you're fine Y/n? You're bleeding."
He sounded awfully excited and worried at the same time.

"Ugh- I d-don't care if I die because I'm the one fucking you right now Toji."
My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I pushed my hips down feeling his cock tearing its way further in me.

His hands grab the sides of my hips and I could feel a smirk as he dragged them down filling me up to the point I felt like his cock would tear its way out of my stomach. My trembling legs go numb from the pain and I fall on his chest.

"I can't handle not touching you."
His big hands hugged my tiny body laying on top of him. He also wiped my tears away and let me adjust to the discomfort.