XI

"I'm not?"

I stop hugging Yaga-sensei and move away from them.

Don't act like that Y/n. They cannot suspect you. Don't let them.

"Stop picking fights as soon as you're back. I was worried about nothing you both seem to get along well enough."
Yaga-sensei sighs and places his hand on both of our shoulders.

"Huh? I'm not the problem here Yaga-sensei. It's Y/n."
Gojo growls after lowering his glasses and shooting me a mean look.

Fuck. How did I like this brat?

"It's not just her problem. I hear you fought Geto and Y/n ended up in the hospital because she tried to stop you guys."
Yaga-sensei's best student in terms of ability and talent is him but I'm the one he favours the most. After all, he took care of me since I was just 5 years old. Too bad Gojo fucking Satoru.

"Let him be Yaga-sensei. He's still a kid. He will just argue about how it wasn't his fault and you just like me more than him."

I step closer to Yaga-sensei and grin at him.

"You little-"
Gojo tries to curse at me but he was stopped by Yaga-sensei's smile turning into a stern face.

"You can just punish him for that later."

I take a glance at our surroundings searching for an excuse to get out of here. And here's my Saviour! Shoko and Yu! It's rare to see them together but they definitely won't trouble me as Gojo does.

"I'll see you later Yaga-sensei! I promised to go meet Yu and Shoko!"

I take off.

I ran in their direction to make it seem like I was going to talk to them but I wasn't going to do that. I hid behind the wall and waited for them to leave. Luckily Gojo didn't talk to Yaga-sensei after I left I saw him leave too.

My legs gave out and I sat down with my knees to my chest. Folding my arms and resting my head on them.

I need to find out how did Gojo come to know about Toji. He said he didn't know him when I asked him but that was a lie. How else would he know? I've never mentioned him after that day. He wasn't following us after that day at the motel. So the only way he could've known was when he spoke. . . when Toji said those words when he pinned me against the door. . .in the motel. . .his body. .!

Why are you such a pervert Y/n!? You only like him for his body! How does that make you any better than him!? Ahhhh-

So Gojo could tell it was Toji Zenin just by his voice?

If he knows him that well they must be known each other for a long time. But if they've known each other for a long time shouldn't have Gojo already caught him? If he knows about him and his weakness. . . then wouldn't Toji also know about his?

I get up and run in the opposite direction where I just came from. There was an Inn nearby so it didn't take long for me to find a place to hide for now. They were Yaga-sensei's acquaintances so they let me in after seeing the horrible state I was in. I begged them to not tell him yet. I turn the lights off and hide under the covers. Part of it to get rid of my anxiety, part of it to just relax after all the shit that happened to me.

And I've never seen Toji on days when I meet Gojo. Like he's steering clear of him because he knows Gojo's abilities. Or is he just a lazy bastard who doesn't care about the men who approach me because he's cocky enough to think I'll crawl back to him?

The only sensible answer that comes to my mind is that they've probably met before. At least once by accident or was it planned I don't know. And somehow that one time was enough to leave a big enough impact for Gojo to remember him even now. Toji probably knows him too. And they're playing a sick game with me.

What if they both are on the same side only pretending to hate each other and are playing with my emotions? It can't be-

It can't right. . .?

I'm just overthinking.

Yes, that's it.

I feel sick. My stomach hurts. I want to puke. What is this uneasiness? Why do I feel this mix of emotions? Disgust. Anger. Guilt. Fear. It feels like poison is sinking into my skin. I don't want this-

Help me. . . anyone.

I escape the bed and fall on the hard cold marble floor covered by a think bamboo sheet. It didn't help. It was rough like needles to my skin.

My chest hurt. Breathing was painful.

The room lit up. Someone swept the curtains aside. The sunlight is bleeding in.

I saw a figure sneak in through the window. A tall man with black hair and strong arms pick me up and lay me down on the bed. He was about to leave-

No- don't leave me- I don't want to be alone.

I tried to reach for his hand but it was out of my grasp.

"Don't leave me! T-Toji!!!"

He stopped. Ah, I was right. It was him. Thank God.

Did I just feel relieved that it was him. . .?

He turned and his lips formed a seductive smirk, his eyes even more noticeable than before in the dim light the face of a saviour is what he looked to me at the moment. He was there for me despite knowing the fact that I was worthless at this moment. That I let all my worries get to me. That I was at my weakest and most vulnerable state now.

And this is all I wanted. To have someone be there next to me. At this exact moment. I couldn't care less about what happens now.

I feel my voice come back. Little by little. I cry to him like a child starved of affection,

"S-Stay with me. . . Toji."