XVI

Just as he reached for the door I threw my bag at him.

"I'll pay you." I say.

"Does It look like I'm a cheap whore?" He scuffs and looks at the bag at his feet.

"I'm rich. And you're unemployed." I get up and walk up to him grabbing the bag and pinning it to his exposed chest.

"Surely you aren't gonna reject free money from a sugar mommy capable of spoiling you right?" I look at him with a smug face, take a note from the bag and leave a kiss mark on the bill and pressing it to his nip.

"And how rich are you exactly to even become my sugar mommy?" , he pulled me by the waist to tease.

"Enough for you to age into an old man and still not worry about your funeral ceremony." All those dangerous missions those higher ups forced you into and the way you looted them for it is finally coming in handy. If Toji was hesitant all I needed to do was show him how reliable I am, easy right?

"Want me to die you for already beautiful-? I'm not all for slavery." He let's me go.

Just what does he want more than money? I can't pinpoint his weakness or anything other than myself or money that would make him stay. Wait, myself?

"In addition, I'll give you my life. Me- I mean control over everything in my life itself. You can decide where I go, who I meet and-" before I could continue he put his thumb on my lips.

"That's all you needed to say. So does this make me your little fuck-toy then?"
He brushes his thumb on my lip pulling it down waiting for words to escape my mouth as a trigger switch.

"It..does" I utter. As helpless as he makes me I want to own him, it doesn't matter if he takes control of my life as long as I can take his life and make it mine so what if it's a huge red flag? I'd abandon it all if he just asks me anyway. Does it matter? Nah. A little crazy? Maybe.

With a short kiss he takes the bag and leaves with his words being, "See you later then."

See you later my ass. He hasn't contacted me since that day and it's now been a month. I know that fucker did not just ghost me because I have his number and money but I'm not giving in and crumbling into what he wants. Life went on and I returned back to the jujutsu school but not the one in Tokyo. I got a transfer to Kyoto to get away from those people though, loved, they wanted me to get rid of myself of him. When I told them it was just not going to happen it caused a fight and I was transferred here. I didn't tell him. Just like he doesn't tell me where he is or what he does most of the time. Before this occasionally I'd see him, we'd hook up and he would leave but I got cheeky and left before he could sometimes leaving cash in the bed, that really annoyed him and I liked it.

Recently, I was assigned to the Zenin clan. And now it's going to be even more awkward to run into him in this estate, but I kind of want to. It was a strange request from the next in line shithead of the Zenin clan Naoya Zenin that I be assigned as a part of his guard. Ironically I'd kill him if it wasn't for this highly paid job. He simply disgusts me with his attitude towards women in general and the fact that he requested that a woman be assigned to him, something's definitely off here. Well until the day he annoys me enough to resign I'll be working here for the money. His daily schedule consisted of the same he would travel once in a while for the higher ups meeting to Tokyo where I had the unpleasant chance to see the students and teachers again. Gojo would try reaching out but every time I would come up with excuses, the others would smile and nod as I would see them on the way out, I did the same. At one meeting he was brought up.

"We don't claim anything done by that outcast, Toji Zenin to have to do anything with our clan." Naoya placed his hand down to the table claiming.

"Outcast cripple they say." Gojo would say as he sat next to me and I had to stand between the two Naoya and him. If God made an obsession into a person it was these two that I couldn't stand . One's obsession with me and the others with Toji. No wonder he left the clan. But being around the Zenin clan for some time I learned somewhat of his backstory of being the black sheep of the clan. Well his story was kind of sad I understood his decisions somewhat due to it. As the meeting came to an conclusion of branding him as a traitor. 'To be executed on sight" they say.