Chapter 9, What A Drag

_Author pov_

"Caw! Caw! L/n Y/n! New mission! A demon in Kumo Village! Head towards South! South! Caw! " y/n's crow as known as Kuroo Cawed as he flies around.

" Ehhh?! Missions keep coming nonstop! It's not like i don't wanna fight demons....but give me a break!" Y/n said with a sigh.

"well....complaining won't complete my mission,lets just go and defeat the demon!" Y/n said once again clasping her hands,radiating positive energy from her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrived at the village but it was dead silent. The only sound were your footsteps.

Suddenly,a creaked sound was heard and you hand instinctively reach for your sword. There's a woman who look really pale and terrified stare at you from the door.

Her stare sends shivers down your spine as you gluped. Who wouldn't, i mean who stare at you like a ghost for no reason.

"Um...." You started as you came closer to the pale woman. The woman flinched as she quickly closed the door causing a loud bang.

"wait!" You tried to call her but was met with silence. You sighed. "This is gonna be a drag..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You managed to make the lady open the door although your patience bar almost run out but if you exploded right here,the lady might be even more scared so you just covered your anger with a smile but the veins are clearly popping up.

The lady slowly open the door as you spoke "My name is L/n Y/n and i am a demon slayer! I came here to save all of you"

"....Demon slayer?"

"Yes! Demon slayer is a organization that is created to kill demons and protect the innocents. I am a member of that organization" you explained.

"I've never heard of it,how should I trust you?...And how do I know that you're not that monster?" The lady said once again,looking at you with suspicion.

'Am i that ugly that she mistake me for a monster?' Y/n deadpanned.

You mentally sighed but one thing caught your attention. "Miss,can you tell me the information of the monster you talked about?" You asked,ignoring the lady's suspicion of you.

"B-but what-"

"Hush,your village is currently in trouble and i am guessing the demon did it. I need to kill the demon before it kills more people." You said,getting tired of this talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My name is Yuna" the lady as known as yuna set the tea cup down as she introduce herself.

"So can you please tell me about what happened?"

" O-of course,a few days ago, a person has gone missing without a trace.We thought,she got lost in the wood or got devoured by the wild animals.But then, more people started disappeared every week,especially young girls and no one ever goes outside anymore."

Y/n listened carefully,letting the information sinks in.

'Something's wrong here' she thought,narrowing her eyes at yuna who is now drinking tea. Now,it's her turn to suspicious of the lady.

Y/n may be an airhead but she is actually pretty smart in these situations. She's a mix of dumb and smart.

After a long silence,y/n finally spoke.

"Thank you for the information,i will immediately kill the demon now,if you excuse me." She said standing up but not before picking up her sword.

She draw her blade out of the scabbard and slash at the lady with a blinding speed,obviously aiming for the neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

Y/n is a crybaby,but she's not like Zenitsu,of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!💞💞