Chapter 14,We Meet Again!

_Author Pov_

Genya look at you,amazed at your speed. He look at your sword. Your sword look different too,it doesn't have a blade. He wonder how did you kill the demon. He didn't have time to observe because of your speed. He then look at the demon corpse which isn't fading into ash like usual but judging the veins that is popping on its skin and eyes which were wide explained that he died a painful death.

He look really amazed at you but stopped when he saw you watching him with a smug face,a mischievous glint in your eyes. A second later,his angry side is back.

"What are you looking at?!" He raged.

"Aww man,you look really cute there!" You said,disappointed.

A blush appeared on his face. "S-SHUT UP!!" He shouted again and you have to cover your ears for protection again.

"Geez,you don't have to be so loud! You're just like your brother" you said while covering your ears in case he starting yelling again.

He went quiet surprisingly. But that doesn't last long. He then pull you by the collar. "How do you know my BROTHER?!"

An irk mark appeared on your forehead. "How do i know,you say? Is it a crime to know your brother?" You said while smiling slightly however your e/c eyes are blank,reminding him of void. You're definitely angry now. Staring at your eyes make him feel like he's in an empty space,all alone and helpless.

He got startled and let go of you. He Then look at you again but you are just looking at him innocently like you didn't just threaten him a second ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you are,in your way to butterfly estate. In your hand was five bags of mochi for the girls in butterfly estate. Of course,you bought for tanjiro too! You were thinking of apologizing him with food. You were sure that he'll accept the food. Because no one can resist food after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You opened the shoji door and was meet with Aoi. "Aoi-chan! Here for you and the triplets!" You gave two bag full of mochi to her which she accepted and said 'Thank you'.She went to a guy started scolding the guy for not drinking the medicine. He seems to be crying. There are snots everywhere too.

You went past them and went straight for tanjiro.

"Yoo hoo~" You called out to catch his attention. He look at you and his eyes sparkled as he saw you. "Ah! Y/n-san! Long time no see!" He said enthusiastically.

You smile in happiness because he remember you. You then take out a chair and took a seat beside his bed. " I wanted to apologize for knocking you out..." You said,a faint blush appeared on your cheeks. You avert your eyes and play with your fingers when you saw him staring at you."It's okay! No worries!" He reassured you with a smile. You sighed in relief.

"And here....for you! Accept this as an apology gift!" You said while shoving the mochi bag to him which he tried to give it back to you but he took it because he feel like he's not accepting your apology. "Thank you for the food,i will enjoy them."

"So how did you become a demon slayer? Why are you protecting a demon? Is she your friend?Family? She's so cute tho! What breathing technique do you use? " your eyes sparkled as you started bombing him with so many questions which he sweatdropped at.

He started answering your questions one by one patiently.

"For breathing technique,i use breath of water!" He answers.

"Oh! Just like Tomioka-sama!" You thought out aloud.

"Also Hinokami Kagura!" He continues.

"Ehh?What is Hinokami Kagura?" You asked with dotted eyes.

He look taken a back by the fact that you don't know Hinokami Kagura and proceed to explain.

"Wow! That's awesome! You can do two breaths! " You compliment him.

"How do you know Tomioka-sama? Are you his tsuguko?"

"No,i am not. I was trained by Urokodaki-san! " he said which you ohhed at.

"Now now,stop bothering him and let him take a rest. You two can talk later." Aoi said,cutting you two.

"Hai hai!" You look at tanjiro and waved him goodbye which he waved back with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

One of y/n favorite thing to do is buy food for the girls in butterfly estate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOY!✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。