Chapter 28, A New Feeling

_Author Pov_

The unknown boy stares at the view in front of him with mouth agape. The view in front of him, is a huge field, Where wild dandelions grow. They bloom as the king of garden, the bright yellow sun in their own green kingdom. The dandelions dance with the wind as they travel far away. The scenery is simply breathtaking.

He slowly walk up to the sea of white-puff balls as he observe the surroundings, also enjoying the nature the field has to offer. He stopped breathing as a butterfly landed on his nose, afraid that he might scare it away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

' So this is a blood demon art, how disgusting. To think that they would use my family like that. ' You thought as you look around to find a way out of this dream. ' I've been here already. At this point, I am running in a loop. What should I do? There must be a way. '

You look around to find something useful and saw a dagger lying on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The butterfly sat upon his finger with the wings of white, the wings flapping as playful waves. Then, it suddenly fly away only to came back in the middle of its way to the boy seeing he didn't follow. The boy, understanding the gesture follows the butterfly.

The boy stop walking once he sees the butterfly had also stopped. He looks ahead and saw a white shiny orb in the air, a few white butterflies surrounding the globe.  '' Ah you took me here, didn't you? Thank you. '' The boy asked the butterfly, not expecting an answer. He hesitately walk up to the orb and slowly reached out for his pocket to took out the dagger but widen his eyes when he found nothing. ' The dagger! Where did it go?! ' He panicked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You raised an brow, wondering why a dagger would be here. You pick up the dagger and inspect it. Then you immediately become alerted. ' That means someone must be here. I don't sense a demon presence though. A demon wouldn't need a dagger either.' You widen your eyes. ' Does that mean- but why? ' You furrowed your brows. ' That means I can't waste any more time. I can be dead before I know it. '

' Now what to do with this? ' You question yourself as you look at the dagger. You brainstorm as you scearch all you know about dreams from your memories. Your eyes lit up as you thought of something but hesitately look at the dagger. ' There's no use hesitating. ' You thought as you swiftly cut your neck with a dagger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up with a gasp as you touch your neck. ' It worked. ' You thought and look around. You hear a shout beside you and saw Tanjiro also waking up. You then notice something on your wrist and saw a rope tied around it. You look at the boy and saw that the rope is linked with yours. ' So they helped the demon, I wonder why. ' You thought as you try to cut the rope with your katana but Tanjiro stops you. You looks at him in confusion while Nezuko quickly burned your rope.

Tanjiro sees you and asks of you're okay which you nodded with a smile.He then pull out the ticket from his pocket and sniffed it. ' It's subtle but it's still there. ' You who watched the whole scene, replied. '' It appears that the humans are helping out the demon too. My guess is that they wanted to stay in the dream forever and the demon takes advantage of that. '' Tanjiro was shocked and feel even more anger towards the demon. He then makes Nezuko wakes up the others by burning their ropes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Mmm? Did the dream got interrupted? Did they fail their mission? '' The lower-one wondered. '' Doesn't matter. They're just pawns anyway. ''

'' They're buying me time and that's good enough. ''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' You are all interfering! '' The girls said angry as they both prepare to attack the two of you. '' Now that you people are here, We won't get happy dreams! '' They yelled again.

' So my guess was right. '' You thought, feeling smart. '' Now now, don't get in the way of people. '' You said as you chopped all of them in the neck, making them faint. Tanjiro could smell the boiling anger radiating from you. ' Ahh...what is this? I've never feel this way before....Is this what anger feels like? It's awful. '

'' You're one of them right? Why aren't you doing anything? '' You asked the pale boy. He then stood up and apologized for his actions and from the tone of his voice, you both can tell he means it. Tanjiro forgives him and you nodded. You look back at your seat and it seems that the boy who tried to kill you isn't even awake yet. But you could careless about that boy. All you want is to kill the demon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You quickly disappeared in thin air and Tanjiro eyes widened. ' Y/n! She's going for the demon. ' Tanjiro could remember how your anger is suffocating the whole room. He shivered at that. He quickly followed you, feeling worried since the demon scent is too strong and overwhelming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Insect Breathing....dance of centipete...hundred-legged zigzag. '' You muttered as you uses your speed to run in a zigzag pattern creating some dents where you stepped on.  Your sudden attack startled the lower-one who didn't expect your presence. Your blade stabbed his neck, making a dent in the train's roof. The veins appeared on enmu's skin as the poison spreads. You widened your eyes as the demon lift his hand to put you to sleep. But Tanjiro quickly comes in and cut his hand along with his neck. Tanjiro looks angry. You two quickly retreat as the demon changed into some weird tentacles. Tanjiro put an arm in front of you as if he was protecting you. Your heart fluttered at this.

' So It's not his real body. ' You thought as you mentally scolded yourself on why you haven't realized it sooner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

Tanjiro saw a glimpse of you in his dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy! <3