Chapter 46, Love Is In The Air!

_Author Pov_

You furrowed your eyebrows and blink multiple times. The first thing you saw was Kanao's worried eyes staring at you. '' Nee-san? '' You called out, reaching for her. You winced at how your voice sounded like. She immediately grabbed your hand with her cold ones. She doesn't say anything but they way her hand trembles slightly and how her hand are gripping the life out of your hand, says how much she was worried for you.

You look around and saw Tanjiro laying on a bed near yours. '' You were in a different room at first, but Tanjiro keeps calling your name in distress so we don't have a choice but to keep you two in one room. '' You nodded at her, beaming at how Tanjiro was worried for you, feeling very grateful. A small blush could be seen on your cheeks.

'' Mist Hashira was with you the whole time, but he is on a mission today. '' Kanao told you. ' He must have been worried. ' You thought.

You tries to get up but you didn't have the strength. So you assume that, you must be unconscious for a long time. '' You were in a coma for three months. '' Kanao informs you while helping you up.

In a few minutes of comfortable silence, you found yourself falling asleep from the comforting and constant rubbing hands of hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up to the sound of a person voice, which you weren't familiar with. '' Uhh, I bought some mochi over. '' You opened your eyes a little and saw a kakushi placing a plate of mochi on the table. '' Thank you! '' You enthusiastically beamed at the gwaking man. '' WHY'RE YOU AWAKE?! HOW'RE YOU AWAKE!!? '' He yelled which makes you cover your poor ears. '' YOU AIRHEAD! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL SOMEONE ABOUT IT?!! '' He yells at Kanao who shrinks from fear. He then stomped out of the room, to tell the news perhaps.

Aoi immediately come rushing to you and engulfs you into a hug which you returned. You then hear her sobbing. '' You idiot! You had me worried! '' The triplets then come in and joined the hug while crying from relief.

Then, Shinobu comes in with the kakushi from before. '' I'm glad you're awake. '' She gave you a smile. ' She looks paler than before. ' You noted. She examines your body. '' Take a few rests and you're recovered. ''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Y/n '' You smile at the familiar voice and see Muichiro on the door step, staring at you with slightly widen eyes. '' Mui-chan! Come! '' You opened your arms and he doesn't hesitate and immediately melts into your embrace. He wrapped his arms around you and tighten the grip. ' He's suffocating me.... ' You thought with a tight smile but make no move to pry him off.

The hug lasted more than twenty minutes and he fell asleep on you shortly after. You keep combing his long hair as you smile at the peaceful expression on his face. '' You're so cute! '' You quietly gushed, afraid to wake him up. He must be tired from the mission.

The kakushi, Gotou looks at you two, his expression unreadable with the cloth mask on his face. ' I feel like I'm reading a light novel whenever I see the three of them. ' He then tched, while glaring at the two of you. ' I'm already twenty-three and still doesn't have a girl after me. I'm so jealous! '

_A Few Days Later_

'' A girl? Hah! It'll be easy. '' The demon smirked. '' I'll definitely wipe that arrogant smirk of yours! '' It charges at you, and you simply jumped out of the way.

'' My turn! '' You exclaim as you dash at the confused demon. ' Insect Breathing, Butterfly Dance... Caprice! ' You stabbed the demon multiple times. Seeing how its neck was still there, the demon smirks. '' Time to die! '' You gave the demon a crooked smile. '' Right back at you. '' The demon stopped in its track and howled in pain, reaching its hand out at your retreating from. You just walk away from the scene, not sparing a glance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Thank you, Y/n... '' Tanjiro mumbled, blushy as you feed him. '' You're welcome! '' You exclaim while wiping the porridge that dripped down on his chin. He blushes, even more when you licked it off. '' Why are you red? You don't have a fever hiding from me, do you? '' You stare at him, suspicious. '' N-no... '' Tanjiro looks away. You put the porridge away. '' Let me check your tempture. ''

'' Why do you look so scared, silly? I'm not going to eat you. '' You laugh at the expression Tanjiro's making. '' Right! '' Tanjiro stutters.

'' Get better soon so we can go to mission together okay? '' You smiled at the man who mirrors your expression. '' I will! ''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Oh? Did I hear and echo of someone saying 'thank you so much'? '' The Love Hashira, Kanroji Mitsuri said, while standing up.

'' Oh! I recognize that voice! '' You also stand up. '' It's Tanjiro-kun! '' Your eyes immediately lit up as you scramble off to the direction of the voice.

'' Y/n-chan! You still need to wear clothes! '' Mitsuri yells behind you, making you halt. '' Oops! That's right! '' You sweatdropped, feeling a little embarrassed.

After dressing up, you immediately dashed, to see Tanjiro. Mitsuri smiled at your figure while following you from behind. '' Love is in the air. '' She giggles while blushing. '' It seems like Muichiro-kun has a rival. ''

'' I don't know who I should cheer on, perhaps both of them? ''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

Muichiro never failed to visit you every single day while you're unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~