Useless?

Narrator POV
Izuku was currently watching all might videos with his twin sister Izumi, until he heard his mother call for them to come. Izuku and his sister quickly turn off the tv and make their way down.

Izumi: What's Up?

Inko: Today we are going to go to the quirk doctor!

Izuku and Izumi formed a huge smile on their face, it was a smile that was bigger than the ones all might displays.

Izuku: I can't wait to see what my quirk is.

Izumi: Yeah I hope it's like All Mights!

Izuku: Just wait world, because me and my sis will be coming for the number 1 spot!

Izumi: Yeah!

Inko could only form a smirk on her face as she recalled all the times they said they wanted to be like All Might their father.

Inko: Ok let's go!

Time Skip 30 Minutes

Izuku POV

Doc: Sorry kid, not gonna happen.....

Izuku hearing this drops his all might toy, he turns his head and looks at his mother and sister who was visibly shock and asks....

Izuku: C-can...... I become a hero?

Izuku turns and faces his mother and sister who is obviously having a hard time processing the new information. He expected his mom to say something but there was only silence......dead silence, like and empty void of nothingness...........

Doctor POV

I hope this kid has a normal childhood, but then again , I've seen that look from parents and i know it too well. I need to break this silence.

Doctor: The good news is Izumi Yagi has a powerful telekinesis quirk, I would say it surpasses the Green Esper! But it's also different. To use her telekinesis she must stockpile her stamina within her body and use it to perform her quirk. The heavier and bigger the object is the more stamina it will require.

Narrator POV

Inko: I'm so happy Izumi! You can be just like all might! No, even better!

Izumi: Yes, I am the greatest! No doubt that I will surpass all might, and become the greatest there ever will be!

Inko: Yes sweetie, I will always be supporting you

Izumi: Thanks mom!

Izuku POV

Why Why Why Why........ Why is she ignoring me? Why is she supporting Izumi when I need the most support right now? Why am I Quirkless? Am I useless?......... Can I become a hero?

Time skip

We just got home and I see my father running up and greeting us. He then proceeds to ask about our quirks which inko responded with "Izumi has a powerful telekinesis.....But Izuku is Quirkless......" Toshinori hearing this immediately picks up Izumi and stared at her with stars in his eyes. He started to praise her while forgetting about me..... I then see him turn his attention towards me but instead of giving me the same look he gave Izumi, it felt like a mixture between anger, sorrow, pity, depression, and regret towards me.

I couldn't bare to stand there and look him in the eye, so I left and went to my room and started watching my favorite All Might videos. There was one thing I couldn't shake off and that's the feeling that something big will change..........