Discussion

Before you read this reread the information page, I will sometimes make changes and add things. Thanks

Anos Voldigoad POV

Sasha: When are we gonna tell him the truth!

Anos: I don't know.......

Sasha: What do you mean you don't know! I don't won't to act like his stepmother anymore! He was our child before he was killed by that damn god, and reborn as that witches's child remember!

Anos: Yes.... I know but if we tell him that he was are actually son, not just our reincarnated son. He will lose all connections to his shallow world. I don't want him to destroy that world.

Sasha:.........

Kenji POV

I was currently sitting in a room with Nezu, Kiyomi, And the detective Tsukauchi who had a lie detector quirk. He had black hair and a long brownish yellow trench coat and a hat.

Nezu: I want you to tell me everything that happen in the USJ and your disappearance, also who is that girl?

Nezu said while pointing at Kiyomi who was currently observing every inch of the room like a child. To get her attention, I waved my hand in front of her, which caused he to jump back a bit.

Kenji:

Kenji: .......

Kiyomi: Sorry my bad.....

She said cutely while rubbing the back of her head.

Kenji: Don't worry I can never get mad at you.

I said while staring directly towards her grey and pink irises, for some reason whenever I would stare at them it would fill me up with warmth. We stared at each other for a minute, the longer we stared the more out loving aura radiated. "Bang!" Suddenly we snapped out of our intimate trans and looked towards the mice.

Nezu: That's enough Romeo and Juliet, are you going to answer the question.

We looked back at each other and blushed madly. Kiyomi stood up and cleared her throat.