My Return?

Before you read this story please reread the information page, I sometimes make changes and add new things. Thanks

Kenji POV

Graham: No not like that! Your putting too much little magical power into the spell!

Kenji: Ok! I'll try to put less!

During this time I've been training, Ive been taught by Ciel Voldigoad/Gusta Raizeo, Shin Regalia, Anos Voldigoad, Sasha/Aberneyu, Misha/Militia, Hero Kanon/Lay, The Seven Elder Demon Emperors, Liniyon, and finally graham whom my grandfather and father has forgiven and became friends with.

I was able to get graham to train me, due to myself having a source of nothingness, he's taught me how to use his magic and how to use my source to the best of its abilities. He's even taught me how to be manipulative and ruthless although it's out shadowed due to my grandfathers teachings of being righteous and kind, This caused me to gained a personality like my fathers. I will be ruthless and manipulative when it's needed and righteous and kind most of the time. My grandfather taught me how to wield a sword and how to blacksmith. My future grandfather in law Shin Regalia, has also taught me how to wield a sword , he taught me his style of swordsmanship. Anos Voldigoad my father has taught me all of his spells and how to improve spells even basic spells. My future father in law Lay/Hero Kanon has taught me his swordsmanship and how to use root magic to the best of its ability's. The Seven Elder Demon Emperors taught me they're magic and other powerful techniques they specialize in. Liniyon taught me her water spells. Finally my mother's Sasha and Misha taught me their creation magic and destruction magic.

Throughout these years I've awaken multiple abilities including my mother's and Misha's divine order, I've also gained a new type of magical eye, that being the demon eyes of creation, this caused one of my eyes gain a aquamarine color meaning that I have Heterochromia, one eye being a violet colored eye and the other one being aquamarine.

Kiyomi POV

It's been 8 years now, me and Kenji have gotten engaged. Throughout this time we have been training under our family as well as Akane, Yue, And Zeshia. Throughout these years I've developed a romantic feeling for kenji ever since that time when we were 5, he protected me from a beast and in the end it caused him get hurt. This is kenji's final day of training before he is sent him back to his world temporarily so he can achieve his pervious life's goal by attending a place called UA. Throughout this time I've been very nervous knowing that I won't see him for a while.

Anos POV

Anos: Son you already know what your going to day today, right?

Kenji: Yes father!

Anos: Be careful I don't want you to get hurt, if you ever need help call me.

Sasha: Make sure to brush your teach everyday, also make sure you eat your vegetables.

Kenji: Yes mom! I'm not a baby anymore!

Sasha: In my eyes your still my precious baby!

Kenji: Thanks mom and dad

Anos: Also time moves weirdly and unstable in your old world, meaning that for us it might be two seconds or even a thousands of years and it could change randomly.

Kenji: Oh, I see......

Anos: But I doubt it's gonna be that long.

Kenji: Ok

Anos: The energy emitting off that world is very weak, because of this I must seal 90% of your power before you go.

Kenji: I see ok then.

Anos/Sasha: Well bye my son.....

Yue/Akane: Bye big brother!

Reno/Liniyon/Shin/Lay/Graham/Ciel/Luna/Liniyon: Be careful!

The Seven Elder Demon Emperors: Bye young master!

Kenji: Thank you father and mother and everyone for everything.

Kenji POV

I was about to leave into the portal until I was stopped my Kiyomi giving me a kiss. We then break the kiss and she then says.

Kiyomi: You better come back alive.

Kenji: You know I will, and once I'm done with this I will come back marry you.

Kiyomi: You promise?

Kenji: I promise!

I then step out of the portal to find that I'm in the middle of the road, I could see people staring at me due to the fact that I have what essentially is weird clothing to them. I quickly teleport myself out of there. I think to myself, were cars really that loud? I then remember my plan, I quickly use my creation magic to create a few jewels to pawn. After finding a shop to sell my Jewels for 10,937,500 yen or 100,000 usd I then use some of it to buy clothing and a computer. I decided to go public place that contained free WiFi, from then on i looked for an apartment to buy. After finding the apartment to buy, I would then use my old knowledge of hacking to hack governments files and create a fake id for myself under the name of Kenji Voldigoad.

It's been a week after I settled in, during this time Ive found out that the UA entrance exam is starting in a few days, I take this time to register for it. During this week I've created a few more Jewels so I could buy a car. After getting my nice sports car I decided to relax and catch up on everything I've missed, I've found out that I've only been gone for a year in this world which surprised me, but then again my father said that this world has an unstable time flow. Well, we'll, we'll, I can't wait to get my revenge on you Izumi.