Battle Training Part 1!

Before you read this chapter, please reread the information page I will sometimes make changes and add small details. Thanks

Kenji POV

It was finally the next day of school, upon reaching the classroom I was greeted by the five people that I didn't want to talk to.

Izumi: Hi my name is, Izumi and this is, Shoto, Shoko, Katsuki, Katsumi.

Kenji: Oh, well it's nice to meet you.

Izumi: I was wondering if you wanted to........... hang out with us later? (Blushes)

Kenji: Ummm....... Sure I guess.

Izumi: That settles it, how about Saturday?

Kenji: Sure........

Before we could finish our talk, I could sense a person coming to the classroom. "Damn" I think to myself.

All Might: IM COMING INTO THE THE CLASSROOM LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

Everyone: WOW ITS ALL MIGHT!!!

Kirishima: Wow all might's gonna be teaching!

Tsuyu: WOW HE'S IN HIS SILVER AGE COSTUME!

Kenji: that's not a like normal person, you dumbass.

I whispered that to myself, but quiet enough so that no one would hear.

All might: TODAY WE WILL BE DOING BATTLE TRAINING!

Everyone: Finally!

Bakugo: Finally, I can prove to everyone that I am the strongest, and stronger than that Kenji bastard.

I was thinking to myself, this might be the perfect opportunity to inflict pain on those bastards!

All might: BUT BEFORE WE GO, WHAT'S A HERO WITHOUT HIS COSTUME!

Everyone: Yessssss!

All might then proceeded to reach into his pocket pulling out what seems to be a controller. He then clicks the buttons causing the sides of the UA classroom to shift.

All might: EVERYONE TAKE YOUR COSTUME AND MEET ME OUT AT GROUND BETA!

Everyone: Yes sir!

I walk up to my suit case, I couldn't help to smile while picking it up. After all my father and mother made this for me. I then leave with the other boys to go to the changing room.

10 Minutes

All might: THEY SAY COSTUME'S MAKE THE HERO, BUT I THINK THAT YOU PROVED THAT TO BE TRUE!

Izumi: Where's Kenji?

Shoka: I didn't see him.

Katsumi: Me either!