Lost in life?

Before you read please reread the information page, I will sometimes make changes and add things. Thanks

10 Year Time Skip

Izuku POV

My life has been a living hell, for the past 10 years I've been trying to tell myself that one day my parents will realize what they've done....... But deep down I know that's a dream, a worthless dream....... My daily routine often starts with me waking up and getting changed, afterwards I would be digging through the trash for food for my lunch and placing my food in my so called backpack, but in actuality it's just a trash bag. I would then go to school and my so called friends would beat me till near death. At the end of the day I would go knock on the neighbor door asking if I could help them with anything for extra cash to buy food and medical supplies.

I've been able to conceal my emotions and keep a pokerface my whole life........ but today I couldn't handle it........

Narrator POV

Teacher: Screw it! I know you all want to be a hero!

Class: Hell Yeah!

Teacher: Oh! Katsuki, Katsumi, Izumi, Shoto, Shota you want to go to UA!

Katsuki/Izumi/Shoto/Shoka: Yes and we all will become the number 1 hero!

Katsuki: Don't lump me in with these losers, it would be a miracle if these losers could become side kicks for some D listers.

Classroom: HEY!!!

Teacher: Oh Izuku you want to go to ua?

Class: Hahaha!!!

Izumi: You dare go to ua? You better drop out or else!

Izuku POV

Why? Why did he announce that I wanted to go to UA? Why did he have to do that?.........No, that was a stupid question to ask myself, but........... Better questions would be, why would he not do it? Why would he not decide to pick on the weakest kid? Why would he not find the joy out of it? I ponder these questions but I then hear Izumi say..............

Izumi: You dare go to UA? You better drop out or else?

I rolled my eyes while asking.

Izuku: Or else what?

Izumi: Trying to act though huh? But that act won't last after we are done with you!

I could see a smirk come on her face as well as the others.

After the beating

After the beating I find myself under a tunnel which if I had to guess would be because of Katsuki dragging me here..... I slowly get up but as I do so, I saw a villain that looks like sludge trying to attack me. Over the years I've been studying martial arts and defense techniques to limit my damage I get from Izumi and the others, I started this when I thought about Aizawa and how he fights Quirkless. I realize that my martial arts would be non effective in the situation so I changed my plan to passive dogging. After what seems like eternity but in actuality 2 minutes I hear one of the most iconic lines.

All Might: Detroit Smash!!!

After a realization that it was all might I quickly grab my hero notebook and pen and ask him to sign it.