A Big Change?

Before you read please reread the information page because I sometimes will make changes and add things.

Deku POV

The next day I wake up realizing that my parents didn't wake me up for school, I think nothing of it but deep down I know something will change. I quickly went to my closet and found a green T-Shirt with black pants. I went downstairs and move towards the counter where my lunch is usually laid out. I realize that my lunch isn't there so I decided to grab the leftover pizza that Izumi, dad, and mom ate last night.

10 Min

I realized that my parents already left, but due to my photographic memory I remembered where my school is. I finally arrive to school, and to my dismay the teacher starts scolding me. I don't know what brought this change in the teacher but unknown to me I will know soon.

I see Izumi, Kachin (Katsumi), Kachan, Shoka, And Shoto hanging out. I decide not to approach them because of my gut feeling. I decided to sit behind to tree and jot down on my hero notebook, to not attract any unwanted attention.

Katsuki Bokugo POV

I noticed that nerd sitting behind the tree, i decided to tell shoto, shoka, Izumi, katsumi about it.

Katsuki: Hey guys!

Shoto/Izumi/Katsumi/Shoka: Yes?

Katsuki: I saw your brother hiding behind the tree and writing in his stupid hero notebook!

Izumi: Oh no! Is he still trying to be a hero without a quirk?

Katsuki: How about this? We bully him with our quirks until he gets scared of quirks and quits being a hero!

Izumi/Shota/Katsumi: Are you sure? What if he hates us?

Shoto: Would you rather him hate your or dead?

Izumi: Well i guess hate us?

Katsuki: Ok, now that it's been decided, let's ask him if he still wants to be a hero and if he says yes, then we will bully him!

Izuku POV

I don't know why but I feel that somethings off.......... I then see Katsuki and the others approaching me. They then ask

Izumi: Do you still want to be a hero?

Izuku: Yes more than any-

But before I could say that, I get two explosions to the face. I quickly try to run but Shoto and Shoka quickly use their ice to immobilize me, I try to get out of this but I get held down by Izumi's telekinesis.

Izuku: W-why do this?

Izumi: Because your a weak deku!

Katsuki/Shoto/Katsumi/Shoka: YEA!

Izuku: Please stop this isn't ........ hero like!

Izumi: shut up what would you know about being a hero you deku

7 min later

They've beaten me to a bloody pulp, I've been burned, punched, frozen, and I've even got and explosion to the face. I hear the recess whistle and realized that this is my chance to run so I did just that.

After finally escaping their grasp after a few minutes I get grabbed by the teacher.

Izuku: What did I do?

Teacher: Shota, Izumi, Katsuki, and katsumi  just told me that you tried to fight them because your jealous of them having strong quirks!

Izuku: They are lying

Teacher: Stop lying! Why would your sister lie about being hit by you?

Izuku: You have to believe me! Look I have these burns and cuts! They're are the ones beating me up!

Teacher: Shut up! I gave you a chance to tell the truth, But you lied! I'm calling your parents.

Izuku: Please no.....

After Izuku Got Picked Up

Toshinori: WHY DID YOU BULLY YOU'RE FRIENDS AND SISTER! ANSWER ME NOW!

Izuku: They are lying! Look at my injuries!

Inko: STOP LYING! THEY TOLD ME THAT YOUR ATTACKED THEM FIRST!

Izuku: Please mom Please Belie-

I get a slap to face by mom and a punch to my gut by dad. 3 hours later I slowly open my eyes and realize that I'm outside. I couldn't help but shed a tear remembering the incident...... I get it now, why my parents are being this harsh, my friends bullying me, and my teacher against me.......... it's because I'm Quirkless.............................