A Fresh Start!

Before you read this story please reread the information page, I sometimes make changes and add new things. Thanks

Narrator POV

After years and years of fighting between the four races, Anos managed to establish peace between the four races. They've even establish a national event to train the future generations and get the different races closer. During these events, the three schools being the demon king academy, the hero's academy, and the great spirit's academy will participate in a tournament called the union tournament, in which the best class of each school for every grade level will fight in a free for all. Winners of the events will earn rewards between normal weapons to rare weapons to even having access to rare magic according to how well they did.

Kenji POV
(Has no memory's of his previous life)

I slowly open my eyes to see a man with jet black hair with a lean figure, and on my right was a woman with long blond hair with beautiful facial features especially her eyes. I see them having a conversation, I then felt my eyes flash only to see that the man was staring at me while using activating a red eye of some sort which caused me to fall asleep.

Anos Voldigoad POV

Anos Voldigoad POV

I see my newborn child in my wife's arms, he had very beautiful purple eyes probably from Sasha and jet black hair from me.

Sasha: He looks just like his father!

Anos: You think so?

Sasha: I think he got the jet black hair from you honey!

Anos: Ah Yes he did, not to mention he also got his mother's beautiful eyes.

Sasha blushes after hearing those words, she remembers the first time he called them beautiful.

Before we could continue with our flirting I see a flash of light, I look down only to see the babys eyes has changed. After seeing those eyes I got very surprised, so it would seem that he possesses the demon eyes of destruction. Afterwards I noticed it changed again and this shocked me beyond belief, not only does he he contains the demon eyes of destruction he also contains the demon eyes chaotic destruction, not to mention can switch between them! I decided that I have to put him to sleep or else he will destroy everything with those eyes. I stare at while aiming my demon eyes of destruction at him, after a second he falls asleep.