Entrance Exam!

Before You Read this story please reread the information page. I make changes and add things that will be important to the story, thanks.

Kenji POV

It's the day of the entrance exam, I don't really feel nervous, although if it were my previous Life I would've probably have had a heart attack just from stepping on UA grounds. It's amazing to believe that only one year has actually passed since my death, but then again I was trained by the most powerful beings in existence and became one, and on top of that I became a demon prince and a god of creation and destruction, so nothing should surprise me now. As I was making my was towards the door I noticed my least favorite shade green hair. I instinctively stiffened up only to realized that a brown haired girl had saved her from tripping. After the scene I just witnessed, I decided to move on from it and go start the test portion. As I walked in I could feel lust from many girls and the emotion of envy coming off the boys, i could also hear whispers from the girls asking if I was single. I decided to shake this off and walk in.

After The Test

After The Test

I finished my test in a matter of minutes, due to my father always telling me knowledge is key, but he used that saying too many times that I've taken it to heart. I am currently in the auditorium listening to present mic speak, but as he was about to say something a blue haired boy interrupts and starts demanding answers and pointing fingers at me.

???: Present Mic you only told us about the three robots, but on the sheet there is 4, if this is a mistake on UA's part then I am heavily disappointed because this is a very prestigious school. AND YOU the guy in the all black wearing a face mask, you don't seem interested at all so I suggest yo-

But before he could say anything more I decided to use my compulsion magic on him.

Kenji: Hold on.

???: Why can't I move my body?

Kenji: That's because of my compulsion ability, but that's not the point. You better shut up, present mic wasn't done talking and you interrupted him. You talk all high and mighty but you caused a disturbance, you called me out for an action that didn't disturb anyone and yet you act as if you are superior to others.

???: I-

Kenji: Shut up!

Kenji: Present mic, you can continue now, he won't be able to speak until I release him.

Present Mic: Thanks! Now where did I leave off?

After The Explanation

After present mics explanation, I make my way to ground beta. I then noticed the same brown haired girl who saved Izumi, I could tell she was nervous so I decided to approach her. Upon my action I was about to be stopped by the same blue haired until I decided to run right behind him while holding a knife to his neck.