C31-40

C31
"This …" old veterinarian thought of what Yu Cang had just said and became a little hesitant: "I'm afraid that we'll need to take out the snake scale at the tip of the snake beast in order for it to be able to cure the venom from the female's body."

He did not forget what the male said just now, that snake beast was the hexagonal orc. Although he did not know how he managed to snatch the female from the snake beast, he knew that to take a piece of snake scale from the snake beast, other than the four Beast Kings of Giant Stone City, they did not have the ability to do so.

As soon as old veterinarian finished speaking, Dian Cang started getting anxious.

"I'm going to get the Snake Kylin!" As he spoke, Emperor Azure stood up. He didn't feel anything special about him taking the Snake Scale from a six crystal snake beast.

Even if he were to die, he had to retrieve the snake scale and save Yun Yun!

Before he even left the room, Dian Cang was stopped by the Fox King.

"Calm down, that's a hexagonal orc. You only have the strength of four crystals, how can you win against him? I'll go meet him." All foxes were smart and cunning, and they had a thorough understanding of Fox King.

"That's great! Father, you'll definitely be able to get the Snake Kylin!" Without waiting for Yuefeng's voice, Hu Siye began to shout out in joy.

Although his father was not the most powerful Beast King in Giant Boulder City, with his father's strength, he was more than enough to deal with snake beast.

Fox King stared at Dian Cang, her heart calculating her own little plan.

It wasn't strange for a female to have multiple partners. Since this Emperor Yu Cang seemed so worried about a female, he must be worried about the female as well. However, since he had such a good relationship with his youngest son, even if they fought over a female, it was still possible for them to coexist …

Thinking about it, Fox King's mood also became more cheerful.

Suddenly, a panicked male orc ran in from outside the house.

"Oh no, Your Majesty, a snake beast has broken into Giant Boulder City and is rushing straight towards us. It's very strong, we can't stop it even if we wanted to!"

"snake beast?" The Fox King raised an eyebrow.

"That's the snake beast!" As Emperor Azure heard this, he clenched his fists.

Outside the foxhole, She You had already followed the traces of the snow lion and came over.

There were already many beastmen staring at him like tigers stalking their prey, but not a single beast dared to step forward. Even the fox within the foxhole did not dare to stop him.

In terms of She You, they were already humanoid, but the six translucent snacks on their foreheads were exceptionally eye-catching under the illumination of the sunlight.

Ignoring the Beastmen inside the city, he rushed towards the entrance of the cave.

Before he could approach, he saw a red-bearded old man with an aura that couldn't be ignored walking out from inside. There was a red crystal tattoo on his forehead, which was very eye-catching, and there was a light colored tattoo on the crystal.