241-250

241

Hearing you say that, I remember now, when Hou Baijiang imprisoned us, they would sometimes drag one of us out by ourselves. But for what reason, I don't know the specifics, but I think that was about the same!

Fox King suddenly reminded him, and she suddenly remembered something.

"Could it be..."

Xia Yunyun now also had a very bold thought. She remembered that when Ape Elder told him about Hou Baijiang back then, it was mentioned that Hou Baijiang was too greedy and the clan members who persecuted the tribe were finally chased out of the clan.

If that was the case, did he want to unify the Beast Kingdom?

This thought shocked even her own Xia Yunyun.

"Could it be what?" Fox King asked suspiciously. She must have some sort of idea why Xia Yunyun said this.

"No …." "It's nothing..." Xia Yunyun shook her head, her expression somewhat concealed.

Not to mention whether her thoughts were real or fake, this was already a bit unimaginable for her. Moreover, right now, it was better to stabilize the hearts of people and discuss tactics first.

"Is that so …" The Fox King did not suspect anything else, and did not think any further.

"Last time we were attacked by a vicious beast at simian tribe, I think we should first increase the tribe's defensive capabilities and also send people to patrol. Although he might not use the same trick again, it's still not wrong to make more preparations."

When she thought about the Apes attack from before, she still had a lingering fear even now.

Last time, if not for her sudden arrival in Feng Li, perhaps she would be … Xia Yunyun didn't dare to think further.

"Alright, we'll send more people tomorrow. I'll send the elites of our Fox tribe to assist the Dugu clan. After all, this is our home now."

Fox King felt that Xia Yunyun made quite a bit of sense, and was very much in favor.

Furthermore, ever since she had saved the life of his entire fox race, he seemed to have started to follow Xia Yunyun's suggestions in everything he did.

Xia Yunyun had indeed given everyone a lot of pleasant surprises, as if any problem would be easily solved in front of her.

Gradually, not just Fox King, but even Tiger King had absolute trust in Xia Yunyun.

And Xia Yunyun was also very popular. The Beastmen of the tribe all liked Xia Yunyun, so they had a lot of trust in her.

"I wonder what kind of sinister scheme this Hou Baijiang will come up with to harm us. Sigh …"

Fox King sighed. He still remembered the day she was locked up by the Hou Baijiang, and watched as her clansmen were dragged away one by one, some returning covered in wounds and bruises, and some even lost their limbs, and some could no longer return. Thinking of this, he hated this despicable person, Hou Baijiang, hating why such a ruthless and evil star had appeared in the world of beasts.

In fact, the other people in the tribe were all panicking. The people sitting here, were mostly beastmen who had been saved by the Xia Yunyun and tortured by it. Those were the days that they would never want to remember again in their lives.

Anyone who experienced that kind of torture, would rather die than be imprisoned by Hou Baijiang again. That was simply an inhuman experience.

"There's no other way. We'll have to deal with it." Xia Yunyun had never experienced before, and could not understand those kind of dark days either. He only knew that they could not give up now.