C41-50

C41
The houses in Giant Boulder City were all built along the river. A river beside the river converged large and small streams into Giant Boulder City, and then flowed away from the south side of Giant Boulder City. This made Giant Boulder City a really good place to live.

The brook in front of Xia Yunyun House was the most uppermost branch of the Riverside River in Giant Boulder City, and was also the place with the highest grounds in the city.

Giant Rock City was just like its name, all of the houses here were made of huge rocks, no one knew what kind of material it was made of, but it was able to make these huge rocks not fall over. After Xia Yunyun learned about how this house was built from Hierarch Hierarch, they were all amazed at the strangeness of this Beastman world.

The house that Yu Cang used his crystal of life for was very big. Looking at it, the house that Yu Cang used his crystal of life for was around two to three hundred meters wide, and the room that she lived in, looked like it was even only a hundred square meters.

After asking, he found out that Yu Cang had switched to another two houses, directly connecting the two houses together and turning them into a single house.

Because, she had said, she wanted a big house.

In the modern era, her aunt might have been good to her, but in the end, they weren't family. She had always been invisible, so no one would care about her.

The room was empty, there was no bed so the Xia Yunyun could only let the human form of the She You lie against the wall.

Xia Yunyun could not bear to look at the blood all over her body and the big and small wounds she had sustained.

It was only when Yuelao had called the vet over and showed it to She You, instructed his to recuperate, and then refined a medicine similar to the one she had drank previously, that Xia Yunyun was finally at ease.

It was afternoon by the time the veterinarian was sent away.

"Gulp..." It was long past lunch time and only after hearing the sound of his stomach growling did Xia Yunyun realize that he was starving to the point of his chest sticking to his back.

Shifting his gaze to Yuefeng who was standing with his arms crossed, Xia Yunyun smiled embarrassedly. If he wanted to eat, he would have to rely on Yuanyuan.

"Wait here. Don't run around. I'll go hunt."

Dian Cang also saw the gaze from Xia Yunyun. He glanced at She You lying on the ground motionlessly, and roughly confirmed that he didn't have the strength to do anything bad. After instructing him, Dian Cang turned into a lion and went out to hunt.

"En, I will wait for you at home!" Xia Yunyun nodded, in his heart, he felt unprecedented satisfaction.

She could finally have a place that could be called a "home".

Seeing that Yu Cang had left, Xia Yunyun did not have anything else to do, so she pulled out a small piece of the leather skirt from his body and washed it in the small stream outside, helping She You to wipe off the blood stains on his body.

There were no basins here either, so she could only walk to the stream outside again and again, wash the beast skin that was stained with blood, and bring it inside the house to be wiped by She You.