81-90

C81
Come on, say hello to Dad.

After the Azure Emperor found out that there was a way to cure the Fox King, he rushed home without stopping. He wanted to take Momo to cure the Fox King's poison, but when he was very far away, he saw two male orc standing in front of his own door.

The moment he got close to his home, the two male orc s guarding the door became very nervous.

After all, they were standing in front of someone's door, and Yu Cang was even at Five-crystal Beastmen. They were really afraid that Yu Cang would tear them to shreds in a fit of rage.

However, Yu Cang Li didn't care about them, and directly went into the house. From far away, he could smell the scent of Xia Yunyun.

He had not seen Xia Yunyun in a long time.

Yun Yun was let out?

The male orc at the doorway took a deep breath, celebrating her escape from this calamity.

Upon entering, he saw Xia Yunyun sitting on a pile of grass, bored out of their minds.

"Roar …" Yu Cang, who was in the shape of a beast, was so happy that he forgot his current appearance and directly pounced towards Xia Yunyun.

Cang Yue! "You're back!"

Xia Yunyun was originally in a daze, when she was suddenly pushed down by a furry object. She turned her head and saw a pair of round, dark brown eyes staring intently at her.

"Hey, wait, wait. Get up first, don't lick me …" Just as he was laughing, before the happiness in his heart could even be passed, a moist sensation spread across his face. Xia Yunyun quickly reached out and pushed out his hand, pushing out the snow lion that was pressing down on his body.

Hearing the voice of the Xia Yunyun, the snow lion stopped moving, and with a wuu sound, it turned into a humanoid shape.

"Yun Yun …" Canghai Mingyue looked at Xia Yunyun intently, as if she was afraid that she would disappear in the next second. Her two hands were tightly holding onto Xia Yunyun's hand, and even when she was sweating, she did not let go, much less using any strength.

"Hmm …" Xia Yunyun lowered her head, and even if he did not speak, she could still feel the other party's emotions, so he gave a light "En" sound.

"I have something to tell you, I …"

Xia Yunyun's face was slightly flushed. Even though his personality was usually a bit carefree, in this sort of matter, she was still a girl in the end.

"Puppy?" Yun Yun, what you said is true! " Yuelao was startled, and let out a surprised cry.

Staring at her Xia Yunyun up and down, he was somewhat helpless. He reached out his hand, wanting to hug his Xia Yunyun, but hesitated, afraid that if he used too much strength, it would harm her Xia Yunyun.

As he excitedly walked around the Xia Yunyun, Dian Cang didn't know how to express his excitement.

Xia Yunyun was also very happy. Originally, she had some concerns about the matter of the baby, but seeing such an excited and happy Emperor Azure, he felt that it wasn't anything much.

I can't go back anyways, I can just stay here as a half beastman and live a good life.

She looked at the excited Yu Cang and laughed.

It turned out that Emperor Azure had such an adorable time!

Cang Yu looked at Xia Yunyun with a puzzled expression, not knowing what she was laughing at.