C61-70

C61
"I didn't do anything important related to Fox King. Hu Youyou, why do you say that?" Xia Yunyun looked at Hu Youyou with slight anger.

Before, she had always thought that Hu Youyou might have been a misunderstanding her, and was even thinking of improving their relationship. Although Hu Youyou had always been unkind to her, she had also never minded it.

But she never thought that Hu Youyou would actually frame her at this time!

The current situation was very passive against Xia Yunyun.

On one hand, it was the strong evidence of the fox race's beautiful beast Hu Youyou, and on the other hand, it was the inability to defend the fox race's Hu Xiaobai which gave them no feeling of existence.

The result could be imagined. Of course, Hu Youyou's words had more influence, because no beast heard Hu Xiaobai's words. Instead, they felt even more disgusted with Xia Yunyun.

"What I'm saying is the truth. It's clear that there was a conflict between you and Fox King, otherwise, why would such a thing never happen to our Giant Boulder City before. After you came to Giant Boulder City, your Fox King was poisoned!"

Hu Youyou didn't feel the slightest bit of guilt, and directly looked into the bright eyes of Xia Yunyun.

That was the main point.

That's right! How could something like this happen as soon as she arrived?

She didn't know either!

But her absence was a fact. What should he do? Just what kind of beast could poison Fox King? Had he had a grudge with any beast before Fox King?

Xia Yunyun's words were already very clear. If she couldn't find the real culprit, then her identity as a suspect must be real.

"Hu Youyou makes sense. Xia Yunyun, do you have anything else to say?" The elder suddenly stood up, and the surrounding voices immediately disappeared.

"I didn't harm Fox King, regardless of whether you people believe me or not! I just never did such a thing! "

The Xia Yunyun suddenly became a little agitated.

In her mind, she vividly remembered how, as a child, she was framed, wronged, and bullied by her children. Originally, she had thought that coming here was a chance for her to be reborn, a chance to escape the past.

"I believe in Cloud!"

Just at this moment, Imperial Sky who had been silent all this time stepped forward, blocking in front of the Xia Yunyun, isolating herself from the unfriendly eyes of the beastmen.

What Xia Yunyun could see was only a tall back, and a burst of darkness. However, for some unknown reason, she did not panic at all, and even felt a lot more at ease.

"Yun Yun is my partner, I am very clear whether she has poisoned Fox King or not! Also, the one who is at odds with Fox King is me, not Yun Yun. " After saying that, Yu Cang looked at the Hu Youyou with a sharp gaze.

Hu Youyou was shocked by Yu Cang's vicious eyes. With a terrified expression, she pulled her head back into her partner's embrace, not daring to look at Yu Cang.