231-240

231

What is an air conditioner?

Yu Yuan did not know what to say or do. It was as if the current atmosphere, no matter what he said or did, was completely wrong.

Looking at the tear-stained Mermaid, Xia Yunyun couldn't bear to scold her in the end. After all, she only purely wanted to help Big Brother, and doing so would only make their relationship more awkward.

"Sigh …" Xia Yunyun let out a light sigh, as she reached out to wipe the tears from the corner of her eyes, "Don't cry, I won't blame you then."

"Really?" Mermaid was overjoyed, and immediately pulled her hand and asked.

"Of course it's true, but …"

"But what?" The heart of the Mermaid rose again.

"But after that, there won't be a next time. Do you understand?" Xia Yunyun were afraid that Mermaid would cause more trouble for her, but the good thing was that Yu Cang was not around today, so if he was, this matter would not end like this.

Mermaid hurriedly nodded, "I swear, this will be the last time, as long as you are willing to forgive me …"

"Alright, I saw how delicious the fish soup is. Hurry up and stop crying, hurry up and eat..." With the current atmosphere, it seemed that if she didn't eat, the two siblings wouldn't have a proper meal either.

Yu Yuan replied somewhat awkwardly, "Right, quick, sit down and eat, hehe..."

The Mermaid was pure in nature, and upon hearing that there wouldn't be any disagreements between the Xia Yunyun and their brother, they naturally sat down happily to eat.

On the other hand, to Xia Yunyun and Fish Abyss, this meal was a little absent-minded.

Xia Yunyun was thinking, actually, she had always understood how Yu Yuan felt about his, but she had only treated him as a friend.

Originally, she thought that if she did not give him a response, he would sooner or later give up on her and find a good fate that suited him better. But now, with Mermaid's reminder, she felt that it was time for her to find an opportunity to properly explain things to him and not let him waste anymore time on her.

If she was angry and kept her distance from him because of this, then they wouldn't be able to return to their original friendship. However, if she changed her mind, perhaps she would know, and it would be better than putting it in her heart quietly like this, and not saying it out loud at all.

Even now, Yu Yuan still wished that Xia Yunyun would like him.

Other than the fact that they had a hearty meal with Mermaid and a few smacks of the mouth from time to time, the rest of the meal was filled with their own thoughts.

"Yunyun, why aren't you eating? It's very delicious. My brother's cooking skills are also very good." Seeing that her Xia Yunyun was in a daze, Mermaid asked. Of course she didn't forget to praise her brother's culinary skills.

How could a underwater Beastman have any culinary skills? However, the new words that he had learned from Xia Yunyun were still unknown on how to use them.

Xia Yunyun raised her head and smiled at her. His mouth was filled with sauce, and her hand was even holding onto a few pieces of tender barbecue meat. Before she had even swallowed the food in his mouth, she was already pounding his mouth, afraid that someone would snatch it away from him.

Time silently flowed by as they were each thinking about their own matters and the sky finally darkened. Looking at the pitch-black night outside, the Xia Yunyun s in their hearts were finally relieved. They were finally able to leave this strange atmosphere.